Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pure SD Spliffs

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
They work really quite well!

I've ordered some SD non-extract and rolled me and my pals some spliffs and if you toke 'em well, you can get a real good effect of it. I didn't expected this since I had only had the 10x extract and thought that the non-extract would only lead to a giggle or so .. well it blew me further than just a giggle :)

Anyone using this method also? If not and you do want to get a good SD experience without ordering the expensive SD-extract .. go for the non-extract and fill a spliff!

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
I tried it, it consumes extremely fast, but I had some noticeable effect too, but even so I wouldn't recommend it, better in a pipe....YMMV
if you want cheap extract you may try http://www.salvia-flash.ch , haven't ordered there but I would if I was still interested in salvia =P

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Damn, that's way cheaper than ******* .. but what made you loose your interesses in Salvia?

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
i`ve tried salvia 10x many times... with siq as my sitter
and it barely had effect
and now I smoked 1 dried leafs joint with him...
somewhere in the forest
and it worked waaay better then the extract did :D

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
you have absolutely no control and what happens is nothing that you can learn from, just some crazy random stuff

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
wasefraka, seems like you've never done salvia, or are just to blind to see.

the most cheep one on the net is: www.outwardjourney.net

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
maybe i am blind but don't go assuming things you don't know shit about

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
mi post wasn't right, not good.

just ment that it works for everybothy different and that for some people it's very helpfull and that it is worth looking closer at

G

Invité
Hmmm think I'll try it once, leaves in a spliff...
Only I get the idea that you have to roll pretty tight or else it won't smoke as nice...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Rolling them is quite a trick, 'cause the dried leave it very .. well, dry (duh) and hard to compress to something compact. So a way to fix one right is to roll a cone (easier with some dried leave in it) and then fill up that cone with the crushed dried leaves. Push it somewhat tighter into the cone using some stick or keys or whatever comes at hand.

This way it's also easier to smoke quite a load in a bong, just put a spliff in it.

Now I'd like to try to fix me a bottle-bag or lung onto the bong for a big load at once.

PS @ forest .. yup, it's the cheapest on the net, but they don't ship internationally.

G

Invité
Cool, I'll have a go at it soon then, thnx for the tip :thumbsup:

For me it's much easier to hold in the air when using a waterpipe...

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I think its easyer for me also to use it in a waterpipe
hope u got that bottle bag bong ready tonight siq :D

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Wooooow! :)

Yeah, pure Salvia Spliff through a waterpipe with great effect ...

It took me three tokes to get it all in me, which was very good because it appears/appeared to me that I have but time to take three to four tokes to 'enter', all after that doesn't really contribute anymore. So it was three tokes, long and deep and .. succesfull.

Visualy is wasn't far enough yet, but I really noticed to be attracted to the Salvia Realm. I was really called by Lady Salvia herself, not with words but with the feeling I had to go 'there'. So I tried to say to my friend Peter "Wait .. hold on .. wait a sec .." as if I didn't had time or focus at that time to be .. well, in my livingroom; I was called :) by Herself this time .. that was an awesome feeling. When thinking of trying to explain why I wanted him 'to wait .. hold on' I realised he wouldn't comprehend so I broke into laughter and more laughter. Funny I (afterward) allready noticed after the first toke that the two of us in the livingroom weren't the only two there at that moment in time, I quickly felt the need to justify my thoughts toward Peter and 'the other realm'.

In former experiences I had the feeling that there were many more entities, not by sight or sound, but I just noticed a certain presence .. and now it was definitly a female entity with a mother-like appeal to me. Woow, yeah, this was really .. well .. sweet, kind and tender and blissfull.

Unless you prefer or are used to smoke the extract, this is a very smooth way to inhale Salvia in rather good qunatity. Still I won't compare it to the 10x extract experiences, but this one was very gentle and pleasant to smoke (the extract is much sharper than the pure leaves).

The bottle-bag idea still in my head and will be executed once aswell.

Hmmmmm .. the content feeling lasting afterwards .. bliss :)

Peace y'all

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
:)
peace!

i think i'm gonna try that :)

boom

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Owyeah .. and check the Art & Philosophy - Dreams , are they more then just imagination?? tread for the vivid/lucid dream report I had the morning after :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
sweet dude :D

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
yeah i also noticed that sally d gives you nice vivid dreams when you just smoke a joint with tobacco and salvia (not pure)

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
hehe almost the same happened to me but with 5x extract with a waterpipe....only your Peter was a mobile radiator!...I said "wait a sec and let him also smoke some", and I smoked one more puff for him =P

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i just managed to roll some dried salvia leaves into a blunt leave i found in my room. only the taste doesn't sound very good: banana split (+salvia??)
i'll light it up in about a half an hour, hope it tastes good

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Oh .. another great finding. I've just mixxed up my SD spliff with some (sufficient) enhanced 20x extract and boy oh boy .. did it work well for me.

Seen that I don't have a bong with a descent bowl, I can't smoke it without rolling one, so this spiced-up joint really got me a stage 4-5 experience.