Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonauts "MC"? Uniting the psychedelic community.

P

psyon

Invité
Hi,

enjoying my blue lotus tea and joint while listening to some excellent psybient, i came think how great it would be to be part of a peaceful, psychedelic MC-club to somehow maybe unite the community even more, and obviously, the name "Psychonauts" came to mind.

all we need is a great logo to put on the back of t-shirts (or vests for those who'd prefer that).

to make money, the few of us who'd feel like living on the edge, could push

* all sorts of psychedelics (pure quality)

to make even more money, the majority of us wanting to go legit, could push

* all sorts of legal highs (pure, that actually works)
* arrrange parties
* alot more, obviously creativity isn't an issue for us.

it would be an mc club, but you shouldn't have to own a bike if you want to become a member. for those with bikes, everything would be accepted - racing, offroads, scooters or even bicycles. over the years, there would be various Psychonauts headquarters in each country where members decide to start something up, where people can hang out with their own kin, arrange parties, festivals, drive around and have fun, gather mushrooms in the woods etc, whatever.

there wouldn't be a need to register anything at first, no company, no organization, no nothing. simply agree on a great logo for tshirts or vests - and take it from there. the ideal thing would be to gather up a great crew of members, hook up a fund perhaps and be able to support members or supporters of Psychonauts in legal issues, such as getting busted for psychedelics and stuff like that - but that would be a long term goal. if we had something like this, we could donate money to people dealing with political issues in court, such as mark emery, barry cooper and alot of others struggling with a corrupt system.

on a serious note, if every psy festival in the world donated 1% of their income to a fund like that every time they arranged a gathering, that could greatly help key people in the community whom are clearly getting hunted and harrased while not harming other people.

the club would be a peaceful one, with people from all walks of life welcome to join. this seems like a good way to unite the psychedelic community even more, all over the world. we'd goal to be international, naturally. im sure there are plenty of smart people out there today who could actually hook up and realize an idea like this.

what do you people think about that? =)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My friend started this in my old hometown along time ago -

Psychodelic Panda Productions.

They host very large raves a few times a year, and a few "underground" (Illegal) festivities each year as well...

I don't really like the guy who runs the whole operation, so right now I have a bad taste in my mouth for what you are talking about, but doesn't mean it's bad.