Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautica 54 - Baba Rampuri and Indian spirituality

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
In this week's installment of psychonautica, Max Freakout plays a talk from the World psychedelic forum by Baba Rampuri called 'the edge of Indian spirituality: Naga Babas, oral tradition, and the psychedelic experience'. Baba Rampuri talks about his travels in India, making pilgrimages to a 'crossing point between worlds', the hidden entrances to these other worlds, the meaning of 'darshan' the beholding, achieving immortality, the alchemical contribution to the world of Albert Hoffman, the 'greatest living alchemist' and a 'living deity', the transformational mission of the alchemist, being both subject and object of the alchemical experiment, expanding one's vocabulary, Hindu scriptures and words such as 'karma' and 'nirvana' and their relevance to the psychedelic experience, Indian culture and the oral tradition of naga babas the 'yogi shamans', the search for new meanings, Indian cannabis use, gurus and their communication of self-knowledge, the distortion of Hinduism by India's colonisers, the book o0f the world, the mother goddess and her fruits spread across the world, the uncluttered mind of the yogi, and his connection with the goddess and amrita the elixir of immortality.

Playlist: Hey Soma - Miracle suspension

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dopecast/psychonautica054.mp3

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I had a private talk with Baba Rampuri at the forum and I wasn't impressed. They (the naga babas) use cannabis and datura "because Shiva did so". I also spoke with his female friend, who was similarly dressed, but I had to end the interview after a minute or so, because she didn't make sense whatsoever. On Saturday Rampuri gave a lecture in the main hall, and as I already expected it was just about ganja, or bhang... I will listen to the podcast though, because this seems to be another lecture (it was impossible to attend all lectures, and during this one I decided to record the Erowid presentation), and perhaps he does go a little deeper there.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Hey Max.
I hope you had a good ceremony.
Did you do one or two nights of drinking. :?:

From what you said on your show I understand that we go to the same place to do ceremonies.
I wanted to go to the same ceremony, but could make it. :cry:
I hope I will be able to take part in a ceremony next time.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
magickmumu a dit:
Hey Max.
I hope you had a good ceremony.
Did you do one or two nights of drinking. :?:

From what you said on your show I understand that we go to the same place to do ceremonies.
I wanted to go to the same ceremony, but could make it. :cry:
I hope I will be able to take part in a ceremony next time.

hey, very nice to hear you go to the same ceremonies :D

it is the only ceremonies i have ever done, this was my third ceremony, i did 2 nights of drinking

tamilse

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2016
Everyone wants to live a immortal life, but finding the secret to such is possible only when we able to get the right information on how to become immortal. We provide a secret idea on how to be immortal. Our elixir of immortality will let you live a longer life than a normal person does.