Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut online map

G

Invité
I didn't know Devxavier was Albert Hoffman :shock: :mrgreen:

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Nice toy this map.

but am I the only from the east of the netherlands ? (enschede) :? that map makes me feel somewhat lonely here.

also, the north seems very void of forum members.

I know some psychonauts from the goa scene in groningen, but they are not very active in forums. But there is a big chance there are at least some psychonauts from groningen that are active on this forum and can add a peg to the map.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
hehe well this map is online half a day old, and it already has more pins than i expected..
so just wait, i think in about a week u will see more pins everywhere in NL ;)

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
yep - i dunno what that is about.
it seems to be randomly up and down.. maybe they are doing something with the servers or something :s

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Dear Mr Brewmaster,

We have filtered this website selectively. The webpage has not been censored, it has been replaced with information more sutable for unspoiled minds; in this case pictures of little bunnies happily hopping around in a green meadow. The 404 you encountered was due to technical difficulties. Normally, the bad-info-wash transition is without any noticeable effect, for your comfort.

Our sincerest apologies,

The Happy Capitalists agency.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
The maps works fine today.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
what about the Norwegians.... :p