Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut Downtime. Sorry!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
The whole site crashed when we tried to upgrade the website databases. :x

So psychonaut was down for a couple of hours.

But everything seems to work fine again. Sorry for the trouble! Please contact us if you still notice strange things about the site.

Thanks!

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I hope you guys really regret the mistakes you made! I was already suffering from severe withdrawals. 4 hours without the forum is too much for me.

:lol:

Oh, besides, this error seems to pop up every once in a while. Below the msg I posted something:

Code:
message_die() was called multiple times. This error was introduces in component version 1.2.4. due to changes to mambo 4.5.1. Please report this error to our forum at [url]www.tim-online.nl/redirect.php?forum[/url].

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
DevXavier a dit:
Oh, besides, this error seems to pop up every once in a while. Below the msg I posted something:

Code:
message_die() was called multiple times. This error was introduces in component version 1.2.4. due to changes to mambo 4.5.1. Please report this error to our forum at [url]www.tim-online.nl/redirect.php?forum[/url].

:prayer: Oh thank you Dex, I love vague and fatal errors in a strange and ambigue language which pop-up randomly!

No sorry, seriously can you PM more details about the exact page and browser you are using when you get this error again so we can try to fix it?

Thanks!

I'm not sure for how long the site was offline BTW, but it must be something between 2 .5 hours and 30 minutes.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
it seemed unendingly long :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Will do that Leo. I can't create the circumstances the error happens. It comes and goes. Next time it happens though, I'll be sure to take a screenshot. :)