Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic Trance Music Fan

AceJ

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2013
I'm a pretty big psychedelic trance music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

Inscrit
7 Oct 2015
Doof allowed anyone to release an old tune of his, and after his kind contribution to the pro-charity compilation "Mind Rewind" (now repressed, due to huge demand for whoever missed.

somnesia

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2017
🕉Somnesia - Cosmic Resonance🕉

Buy here:
Somnesia - Cosmic Resonance - Timewarp Records - CD on Psyshop

Samples:

⚠TRACKLIST⚠
01 - Somnesia - From Nibiru
02 - Somnesia - Heliopolis
03 - Somnesia - Every Time Galaxies Illuminate
04 - Somnesia - Edge of Infinity
05 - Somnesia - Beyond the Sky (Space Mood Mix)
06 - Somnesia - Abstract World
07 - Somnesia - Back To Nibiru
08 - Somnesia - Slow Motion
09 - Somnesia - Zero Gravity

Release Notes:
Timewarp is excited to present an inspired and exhilarating album from Somnesia entitled “Cosmic Resonance”. Experience the freshest chapter in the continuing quest to keep the eternal cosmic flame that is the spirit of the true Goa Trance essence alive. This will be his epic 4th full length album and no doubt is his best work to date. From the first note this music instantly transports you across the universe.

CREDITS
W/P: Christophe Grossel
Mastering: by Flix @ Psylab Studios
Distribution by Psyshop & Geomagnetic Distribution
(p) and © HOME | GeoMagnetic.TV | Goa Psy Trance Music CDs and Computer Animated Video DVDs