Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psilocybin 20g - Psilocybe Pajateros - Dragon's Dynamite

• Auteur de la discussion mindexplorer
  • Date de début
M

mindexplorer

Invité
Being quite large, 1.83m (6ft) ~130kg (286lb), male, 52 and reasonably used to magic mushrooms, I decided to try 20g of Psilocybe Pajateros ( sclerotia ) - Dragon's Dynamite - http://www.dragonsdynamite.com during my visit to Amsterdam.

A very friendly and chatty fellow at a speciality mushroom shop in central Amsterdam helped me with excellent advice to select this, and I set off to take the bus back to my hotel with my purchase. I was given (free!) a bar of chocolate to take with the sclerotia because they are said to taste so horrible. Actually, though, I didn't find the flavour that bad at all, musty and moist, but not unpleasant at all. I washed them down with diet coke.

It usually takes a while for these things to kick in, so, 20 minutes later, I was waiting for my supper at the hotel when they started, very gently, to make themselves felt. Time slowed (the service was, I think, actually slow as well!) and voices and colours started to become more vivid. Eventually my meal came and I managed to eat half of it before deciding that it was more sensible to be in my room. I got to my room OK, and settled down. I managed to plug my laptop in, but then found that I simply wasn't up to getting the machine to work to call my wife through skype. So I gave up and put on some lovely Greek country music, with the iTunes visualiser.

Then, as I got onto the bed, it really rushed in. It was extremely powerful, but, fortunately, almost no feeling of nausea. I felt my feet and legs itching a bit, and was tempted to scratch, but I managed to avoid that and, after a while, the itching went away. I then had some synaesthesia between the music, body sensations, and words. This merged into a time when one track (they last about 4-5 minutes) seemed to last for over an hour - I even got up for a pee and a glass of water during the music...

Then I was off with the fairies. Pretty complete ego-dissolution, with words weaving interesting patterns and combinations - self-made mantras 'George breakfast, incredibly good cup of tea' is one that I remember going through various combinations for a long time.

I didn't see any particular hallucinations, though colours were vivid. I didn't feel the presence of anybody or thing else. I did, though, feel a deep satisfaction with life and my place in the universe. I wondered at the absurdity of competition and the insignificance of death - I was truly prepared to die, happy and content, right then, not wishing to, not wanting to stop living, but understanding that it didn't, fundamentally, matter whether I remained alive or died. This put my life, and other people's life into a much clearer perspective. I saw how all of us, human beings, have the same journey, really, through life, with pleasures, anxieties and pains that are insignificant compared to the important things, like friends and empathy with others around us who are also, just like us, doing their best to travel their own journey.

So the night went, interesting, absorbing and exciting. I could feel the possibility of despair in thinking about death and my brother and mother, who died some years ago, but I avoided the bleakest areas and, mainly, remembered the happy times with them.

I was pleased to remind myself that the experience wouldn't last forever. Nice as it was, it also had the feeling of doing something exciting and dangerous, an edge, if you like. I can imagine that some people would find this difficult and, perhaps, a bit frightening - particularly as you haven't much control over things at this stage since your ego and normal consciousness aren't really there.

I woke up a few times in the night, still rather out of it, but gradually becoming more aware of myself and where I am.

It's now 9:30 the following morning, 12 hours since I had the mushrooms. I still feel a bit fuzzy around the edges - but in a nice way. I'm also full of energy and have written a huge todo list that I've already started working on. I've sent out lots of thank-you letters to people for the conference that I've been on - trying not to be too, too, enthusiastic! I've now going to get on with some detailed planning. My wife said that I looked well, on a skype call a few minutes ago, and as if I was full of beans, energy and excitement. It's true, I don't think I've felt quite this good for some time....

If you've settled in your mind, and not too concerned about what is actually a very profound, and potentially disturbing, trip, I'd strongly recommend this product.

I could probably have managed on 15g - but I like to be sure, I'm not keen on a half-hearted journey.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
sounds like you had a really enjoyable trip :D
good to hear things went well and that you're content with life and your place in it

The Rickster

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Août 2014
Would you happen to know the legal status of magic truffles in the U.S. ?