Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psilocybe cubensis "Cambodian"

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I've ordered a syringe of *******.

But I can't seem to find the effects off the actual mushroom.
Hardly any other information.
I know this is a basic Cubensis specie, but I'm still interested in the rest off it..

Love & openmindedness..

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Lion a dit:
I've ordered a syringe of *******.

But I can't seem to find the effects off the actual mushroom.
Hardly any other information.
I know this is a basic Cubensis specie, but I'm still interested in the rest off it..

Love & openmindedness..

I just received two prints from ******* today :)

This is from the web:

Origine: This magic mushroom comes from South East Asia.
The spores were discovered in the famous ancient temple of the Angkor, Cambodia.

Grow info: This strain is recommended to beginning mushroom cultivators.
No mushroom will grow mycelium more quickly than this strain.
It grows very well on different substrates and they come in massive flushes. [/i]

I've read a number of times that its the most fast growing cubensis substrain. As for the potency, it will be comparable to other cubensis for sure. My intention is to make a batch of syringes next Saturday and innoculate a jar or 10 the same day. Will be interesting to see if they catch up or even out grow my Amazonian grow which I started yesterday :)

Love/peace
HC

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
wasnt this the same strain that was used for the mushballs ******* sold earlier? that were damn nice shrooms! very fast growing, beutifull to look at and the taste of those shrooms! : :D

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Your right skoeip, it is said that this strain is a little more potent then the colombian one.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Are the effects different then any other Cubensis specie?

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Are the effects different then any other Cubensis specie?
It's just a matter of differing psilocybe/psilocybine ratios, and both affect consciousness in the same way. The effects (what you experience) will be the same for all species, depending on the dose. It's just that certain strains are easier to grow, or grow faster, or bigger, taste better, have a higher percentage of psilocybe and/or psilocybine, or are more suitable for making tea (because it's especially the psilocybe that is not heat-resistant).

Shrooms are not as complex chemically as say different types of Cannabis or Fly Agaric mushrooms, which can give very different types of being stoned or high depending on the time of harvesting, the soil, the strain etc.

If you took a dose of a particular strain of Cubensis and were not satisfied with the effects, simply increase the dose with half a gram or a gram next time (or 6 to 12 grams of fresh material).