Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psilocybe Hollandia Truffle Trip

• Auteur de la discussion rennieman
  • Date de début
R

rennieman

Invité
I have used shrooms a couple of times before but have never tripped hard. Having previously tried Tampanensis truffles and being dissapointed I wasnt sure about using them again.
However I received 15g of Psilocybe Hollandia yesterday for free and since I was off work I decided to give them a go. I only ate a light breakfast and didn't eat again. At around 4pm I chopped up the truffles finely and placed in a cup, I then soaked them in lemon juice (freshly squeezed). I left them for half an hour. So at half 4 I decided to drink half but i ended up having about two thirds. I was playing games on the internet and just listening to music while I was waiting. Half an hour later I thought I may as well finish the little bit that I had left which I started to regret as things In my room started to breath then. I went out for a walk, the moon in particular caught my attention with the rainbow colours coming from it. When i got home at half 5 things were in full swing, I was using the bathroom and the walls were closing in on me the OEVs really were unbeleivable. I spent a while after this just sitting on my bed watching everything in the room melt, i remember laughing at my guitar melting. Unfortunately my flatmate got home from work and was trying to talk to me about the internet connection but I was unable to hold a conversation, I managed to mumble some words before retreating to my room. The main things I remember from the trip was being told to enjoy life and to look after my body. I was looking at myself in the mirror and it looked like i was aging rapidly. An apple also did this when I was watching it. The trip only really got too intense for a minute (which seemed like hours) haha but when i went with it, the universe was laughing at me, she was toying with me but we then formed a bond and I felt like I was being rewarded with pure euphoria. I turned my light off and lay on my bed with music playing. I spent a while with my eyes closed and enjoyed the geometric sometimes 3d landscape. I felt the presence of entities at some points during the trip but I avoided them. so weird. Anyway, Iv never tripped as hard as this before, but definatley will do again at some point in the future.

Dirty Feet

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Nov 2011
Hi
it seems like a fun trip. :) I have taken small amounts of shrooms on my own a few times but only to enhance my perceptions (of music), I wouldn't dare to take on such a big trip alone. Were you not expecting to trip so much or is it that you prefer to do this kind of thing alone? I think it is good that you are able to do such a thing alone as there are things in life you just have to learn by yourself but you must know it is risky too, like if you take too much and/or are confronted with a real bad trip things might get out of hand. And it' is just too much fun being with good friends, even if it is so hard to convey the emotions with words when you are at the peak, you just might end up sharing the greatest moment of friendship ever.
Anyway I'm curious, when you say "being told to enjoy life and take care of the body" was it something that you realized yourself or did it come from outside yourself (I mean some thing/one that is not you) like the universe you mention later?
You are lucky to have kept these memories, at some point of my 1st (and biggest to this day) mushroom trip I was so gone I don't even know what happened or if anything happened but when the effects came down I was just left with the sad impression that I'd just left bliss and I didn't want it to stop! If given a choice I would have stayed that way forever, which gave me a contradictory combination of feelings: sadness to leave this state but still relief that I could regain consciousness and possession of myself. Did you experience this kind of weirdness?
If you have the occasion you should have your next trip in the countryside there is no better location!

R

rennieman

Invité
Yea it was a good trip overall. I just think its good to have a good trip by yourself now and then. I wouldnt say that it was risky, it did get quite intense at times and I had to sort of say "thats too much just now" then it would chill a bit. i dont think its possible to take too many, not with shrooms. I wouldnt do this with any chemical trip though, that would be dangerous. Yea a mushroom trip can be a very bonding experience. Yea these revelations just came to me when i was looking in the mirror seeing my face look older. Just made me realise these things. Haha yea, i remember when i was peaking i was like "FUCK i need this to pass" but when i was coming down i wanted to be back there again, so strange!! Im glad you mentioned that.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Sounds like you had a great time and did everything whats needed for a real journey trough your own mind.

I always trip alone, and most of the time in complete darkness with eyes closed, especially because this is where the real magic happens. I am getting to much afraid with others around me, most of the time its confusing and of course its distracts me from the inner journey which i think is far more interesting then looking around trough the room i am in.

But on the other hand, tripping alone can be pretty dangerous. I ones tripped on some acid and right from the start everything did go wrong. I had a very very long long bad trip and where really desperate, this was the only time i missed someone who could help me to calm a little bit. And i can imagine that in such bad state of mind i where in, people can do stupid things....

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
I haven't tried anything else yet and this was first time experience, so nothing to compare (wanting to try acid ) , but will for sure order more truffles

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
both your trips (remdd included) are incredible. :)

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
There for sure one of those entheogens which should be tried by everyone who likes to have a real psychonatic journey.. :)

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
i am ordering 12 bags to start with :roll:

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
CariceDaS a dit:
Remddd a dit:
i am ordering 12 bags to start with :roll:
Lol where did you ordered them?

http://www.trufflemagic.com or trufflemagic.nl ?

the first one (http://www.trufflemagic.com)

apparently none of them worked

basically it is only worked once (first free promotional pack).. than couple of months trying had zero effect even taking 2 bags at the same time (i tried both recommended ways, just eating them and making a tea, both was unsuccessful ) :(