Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Prolintane experiences.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I've been taking prolintane a few times a week for weeks. Cycling on and off. The good thing is that there's little to no withdrawal effects. L-Tyrosine and sometimes caffeine and B-vitamins help for when you get adrenal fatigue, and I don't get tired much anymore even off prolintane.
My sleep patterns were disturbed before prolintane, prolintane made it worse, I took a break. Then I figured out a sleep starter stack.
A few days ago(more or less):
1:00 a.m.: I woke up at 1am. I went to the bathroom and after that I got a glass of water.
I measured out 35mg prolintane. Then I waited for effects.
1:30 a.m.: It's started to kick in. I began sweeping the floor and mopping and folding clothes and cleaning behind the closet and washing dishes.
3:00 a.m.: Kept cleaning what I could find, but decided to leave a corner for another day because it looked like too much hard work for one day.
5:00 a.m.: Was talking a lot and some family members found me annoying.
1:00 p.m.: I might've gone to use to computers.

Then the break before the next prolintane. It was a few days break.

The day before yesterday
10:00 a.m.: Woke up and went to the bathroom. Got a sprite of water and added 30mg prolintane.
11:00 a.m.: Fixed my bed and sweeped and then started drawing. I began thinking. I started talking a lot and family members found me annoying.
12:30 p.m.: Walked the bridge. I can't keep track of exactly when I did stuff remembering it, but keep track of every minute while on prolintane almost as if time was solid gold. Organization of thoughts increased and organizing in general. Saturdays are boring in general even on prolintane.
5:00 p.m.: Thought of a great idea to go to sleep. Went to buy soda afterwards.
5 pm to 8 pm: At some point, perhaps at 6:40p.m. I took the sleeper stack I came up with. Stacked 25mg hydroxyzine and 0.5 mg klonopin.
11:00 p.m.: Fell alseep.

Yesterday

9 am or something: Woke up and took 20mg of prolintane with mountain dew. It's good to note that the prolintane stays in your system for a while. The prolintane stacks with the residual prolintane.
11:00 a.m.: Just got a little bored. There was nearly nothing to do.
Mostly drawing.
3:00 p.m. Cleaned a corner that I was saving from before. Then did more drawing and watched a little TV.
5:30 took the sleeper stack and went to bed at 8pm