Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Prolintane 45mg (a dose too far?)

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
It was on new year's day. Thursday, January 1st, 2015.

I had mixed prolintane with some water. I drank it. Then for hours, I got stuck on interesting thought loops and also was gathering up my books to get them from the other room's roof closet into my room. I was all hyper, and sometimes edgy.
I remembered videos from youtube and the good times of what I learned in school and over the internet. I was thinking that we should have a lot more fun things to do and more dance places and community talk places. I was thinking that everyone seemed to be glued to technology and no one goes talk to each other face to face as often as they used to. I was thinking that the world would be a better place if they got rid of stop and frisk, went after gangs instead of common citizens, and if we could build a community again instead of wall street and mega-corporations taking over everything. Time seemed slower. At some point, I was chewing on two pencils because there was jaw clenching for a while.
P.S. Always wear deodorant when you take prolintane, as prolintane may sometimes make you sweat a lot under the armpits.
P.P.S. Unless otherwise stated, I usually take drugs orally.