Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Principia Discordia

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Anyone here familiar with the Principia Discordia?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/

"The time has come for people to start thinking for themselves. Towing other people’s lines and doing other peoples bidding has not worked so far. In fact, it's getting hard to avoid noticing just how messy this place has become, and the situation seems urgent enough for us not to hold back. We want people to think for themselves, and we deliver this message with no good intention to the way things are currently being done on this planet."

"Think you've figured it all out? You've got the key to the door of completeness and happiness? You've found the secret stash of American Dream Pie? Get your fucking head out of the sand. Don't you notice how gritty your bliss tastes?"

"You've been programmed since birth. Every decision you have ever made was constrained to finite options. Sure, you might get an "all of the above" or "none of the above" but those are just cop-outs. You've been taught the scientific method of decision making. But, how about the "I'll think my own damn way" method?"

"You've also been taught to blindly accept theories as gospel truth. And you've been taught that the gospel truth is fact and not theory. You follow the yellow brick road even though you know it's going to go through a couple of dark alleys in those neighborhoods. Thought Conformity(tm) is the original ghetto. Do you really think their road map is fool proof? Hell no!!! It was made exactly FOR fools. The day you filled your cubbie in Kindergarten you were duped."

Nigey

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2013
AH the art of chaos. Although I didn't know it, I followed discordia my whole life. It seeems to mesh very congruently with the psychedelic state of mind. It's something that has to be taken with a grain of salt though. Life you're life like a tornado, but remember even the tornado stays a course.