Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pluteus salicinus

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
I was searching the internet for hallucinogenic mushrooms that grow in the wild in The Netherlands, and are widely distributed (so I can pick some ;)).

I found one that grows from the spring until fall: the Pluteus salicinus, this mushroom have been reported to contain traces of psilocybin, psilocin and/or baeocystin. The mushroom is weakly to moderately active.

Description

The cap is 2 to 8 cm across, convex to plane, gray, smooth with tiny scales near the center, darker at the margin, often with blue or greenish stains. The gills are free and start out white, turning pink in age. The stem is 3 to 11 cm long and 2 to 5 mm thick, white with bluish or greenish stains, especially near the bottom. The spores are pink, smooth, 8 x 6 micrometres. It is always found growing on wood.

Habitat and distribution

Widely distributed across the British Isles, Northern Europe and the United States. This mushroom is often found in deciduous woodlands in riparian habitats, typically on alder (Alnus), willow (Salix), or on their woody debris.

Comments

Stijve and Kuyper (1985) reported 0.05-0.25 psilocybin, no psilocin, and from zero to 0.008 baeocystin. Christiansen et al. (1984) found 0.35 psilocybin and 0.011psilocin. See also Saupe (1981) and Stijve and Bonnard (1986). The Field Guide to Mushrooms of Southern Africa by G.C.A. Van der Westhuizen and Albert Eicker (1994) lists Pluteus salicinus as edible although their description lacks any mention of a bluing reaction. This species may have races that vary in their chemical content from region to region, much in the same way as Gymnopilus spectabilis. Caution is advised.

pluteus%20salicinus03.jpg

More pictures and information: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfla ... 74#3417174

Does anybody have experience with eating this mushroom?

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
It sais it contains little to none psylocibin?

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
That would be %.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I guess it would work, but as mentioned on the shroomery-link you provided, there are other species of Pluteus that are not psychoactive (and not poisonous) but do look very similar. I guess you either have to be an advanced mycologist to obtain a somewhat sure dose or have to take a risk to not trip at all with high expectations.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why complicate things by looking for mushrooms that have NO content in them , are hard to identify and look like poisonous mushrooms when you are surounded by P.Semilanceata and P.Cyanescens ????

"shroomery"

Dont wast your time with confused backward morons playing post offices .

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
Good job, sd&m. In this case the picture is worth more than a thousand words. Helpful. Would be even more, if you added the source. I don't know italian.....