Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Please recommend dosage (amazonian xtc)

iff88

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
Hi everyone,

I've bought a growing kit of amazonian xtc from Amsterdam and the shrooms have finally popped their heads on the surface. Since they will be ready (hopefully) in couple of days, I started wondering how much is the normal dosage with these mushrooms.

I've done Mexican Gold and Golden Teacher before. The first was a very mild and positive trip, the second was quite bad (I threw up and was quite frightened the whole time (although I had some very nice moments)).

Anyway, as you can see, I'm quite a beginner with mushrooms, so any advice would be helpful. The guy from the store said that these are quite strong, so maybe anyone can recommend a suitable dose.

Thank! :)

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
You're planning to dry them or eat fresh? If dry I recommend 3 grams at the beggining.If its gonna be ok,try more :wink:

iff88

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
You're planning to dry them or eat fresh? If dry I recommend 3 grams at the beggining.If its gonna be ok,try more :wink:

Well, at first I'm planning to eat fresh of course. I heard that the kit's gonna produce like kilo or two, so i'm definitely gonna dry as well

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would say around 25-30 grams fresh. Is this your first time? If you wanna go deep I suggest 50 grams fresh, which would be more of an intense trip.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I would'nt suggest 50 grams for a begginer.If he doesn't know what to expect it might go wrong for him

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It doesnt go optimaly for some people sometimes because they take to little .

iff88

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
Well, it's not my first time, as i said.

Does anyone know how much there's in the box if I buy fresh amazonians?

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Most mushrooms are sold in a 35 gram box in holland exept for hawaiian and truffels 15 gram each.

But if i were you i would take 40 grams of fresh mushrooms and make a tea.
you could always eat some more :D