Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Please read: Documentary on psychonauts!

• Auteur de la discussion futuredirector87
  • Date de début
F

futuredirector87

Invité
Hi everyone. I'm new to your forum after lurking a bit and I have to say that I really respect this place. I look forward to reading many interesting things here.

I hope this isn't improper etiquette, but I want to take this time to let you know about a documentary project I'm in the process of funding. It's called Psychonautics and is planned to be a three part documentary about the experiences of people who have used 1) the psychoactive substances DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and Salvia, 2) lucid dreaming, and 3) meditation.

www.indiegogo.com/tanisewilliams

More information is there on the page and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Any contributions are greatly appreciated, including linking the page on facebook, twitter, and other social media.

Also, if you're in Florida and you'd like to be one of the participants interviewed then please contact me at [email protected]. Even if you aren't in Florida and you're interested feel free to contact me. If enough money is raised I will be able to travel for filming.

Thanks so much!