Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Phencyclidine: Psychonautic Exploration of the Psychotic Mind?

ThePsychonauticOne

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2012
Before I begin to detail this experience, I will begin right off explaining first;

1. The synthesis of this chemical is complex and highly illegal, DO NOT message asking me for ANYTHING to do with my method of preparation. I am educated in regards to the Chemistry and Anesthesiology required for proper preparation of the chemical in review.

2. THIS CHEMICAL IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND HAS POSSIBILITY OF VOLATILITY. Even in my proper preparation, this chemical's powerful dissociative anesthetic effects are highly overwhelming and most be handled with great discretion.

3. Street Phencyclidine is even more a threat, as in most cases the preparation is lacking in proper care, often containing the EXTREMELY DEADLY chemical contaminants such as PPC. Which when burned produce CYANIDE. Extremely harmful to the human body.

4. Again, I truly cannot echo the power of this drug. Do not take this drug in situations in which PROPER FOCUS is priority. In any matter. At all.

Date and Time: April 28, Saturday, 2012
Chemical of Use: Phencylidine, 1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)piperidine)
Amount taken: Oral ingestion, 10 milligrams
Body weight; 185 lbs
Time taken: 8:00 pm
Setting: Usual, home, quiet, woodlands. Light rain.
Mood: Indifferent, Content.

I ingested the chemical, with a quick swig of water to help avoid the bitter, very distinct copper flavor. Ten milligrams, which is considered in pure form, a high dose of said drug. First effects took place in ten minutes, I took note of a body high. My muscles became rather lame, and lacking. I tried walking to the fridge to put the water back, swaying my arms slightly and spilling some of the water. As well as a great deal of difficulty opening the fridge! After my efforts I slugged my way to the couch and collapsed. In about thirty minutes the drug began to rise but I realized that effects did not plateau until at least an hour. This gave me slight worry, (paranoia from the drug) as the effects at THIRTY minutes were already quite potent. Things in my view, such as my television crawled towards me and bent and twisted out of shape. The walls had ever shattering stained glass patterns floating across the wall, the shapes of glass became more and more complex, what seemed like millions of colorful, drifting shapes. I heard audio hallucinations that were highly intense. More realistic than anything I had ever seen before, much reminiscent of schizophrenic patients I noted in Psychology study. These audial hallucinations included odd, unfamiliar voices, asking odd questions. At times, it seemed as though certain peices of furniture were speaking to me directly. I had maintained understanding that this was the drug, but what was different from this drug... Was a frail grasp on understanding.
At an hour I realized this plateau was astonishing. Nothing like the hallucinations of LSD. I stared at an ornamental chess board sitting on a table in my living room. The odd fact is, I had no table, nor chess board, as I live alone. Regardless, I rose slowly and approached the board, and upon reaching it, had realized I was standing in my living room moving towards a nonexistant game of chess. I snapped out of the headspace and it vanished, and in a small sense of panic I turned towards the couch. In my stupor, I had the paranoid delusion that the couch tried to fool me to get off of it. I turned around, and the couch seemed a distance. As I approached it, I nearly crashed into it as it appeared suddenly, level with my shins. I collapsed onto the couch again and began a wretch of laughter. It lasted roughly 6 minutes until I felt lethargy slam into me again, giving me the wide eyed, opened mouth gaze of sedation. I tried to make sense of the visions in my room, but it truly was just four hours of insane logic, coupled with intense hallucinations. These hallucinations included distorted sense of awareness, I felt as if I was in a room made of little bits and peices of thoughts and perspectives. It literally looked like certain parts of the room were set in a different view. I felt as though I drifted outside my body, and melted into my couch. I maintained relaxed state but could still realize the psychotic effect. I grew deeply paranoid, which is bizarre for me especially, I handle psychedelics well. I handled this well, but still the sinister sensations of PCP were unavoidable. PCP is the Psychonautic mission of the exploration for those of the insane nature. Explore with extreme care.

L

Lefty

Invité
Fully respect your caution as to preparation, many feel the ability to ingest is inclusive with being able to create. This is simply not so but many, in ones' experience, may misapply such. Then again, who really makes the rules? Applied logic is a whole other ballgame, which again is possibly subjective or at times goes right out the window. Maybe for the best, at times.
To the subject @ hand, one may question your statement "PCP is the Psychonautic mission of the exploration for those of the insane nature." Originally manufactured by Parke-Davis as a general anesthetic (utilized through the 1950's until medical use was discontinued in the United States in 1965, trade name Sernyl and others), and only abandoned due to disturbing effects experienced as one regained consciousness, it could be put forth dosage is much more the question than sanity. Maybe also setting, mind set, experience, or other variables not easily comprehended. Certainly not to be comprehended in the state of mind in which a dose of phencyclidine is know to lead, but few things are it would seem.
There is a post under the same nym as used here on the site Mycotopia in the forum section named, or was named, "Storming the Gates" under the title "Dusted" (or some such, that nym may have been abandoned there several years ago due to the passing of the admin and the position being assumed by one of (Hip, you weren't always a great guy but pretty damn good in this book. If you were still around it would be an honor to be banned once again, and you would surely do it, hats off to ya!) less than his character, or maybe just that posts grow too numerous over the years and one can ponder the possibility of compromised anonymity, maybe a bit more the former than the latter but both considered, yet years pass on and some things remain static and others do not) that may be of some interest on this topic which was, admittedly, compromised by tangents & old memories, possibly somewhat due to the topic @ hand.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
No idea what the fuck the second post is on about. But the original topic is incredibly interesting. This drug seems to be one of the most bizarre, as there is very little predictability with its use. The fact you hallucinated a chess board is interesting, but more so that you had constant fear within the trip and feeled as if things were hostile. This would most likely be due to set of the mind. But, none the less - this is an honorable feat, although I'm not sure how much you can learn from it. Perhaps you should start with something like ritalin, than to amphetamine, than a methamphetamine, then phenycyclidine, to compare the differences -and what the changes in chemistry resonate with in the mind.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
IJesusChrist a dit:
No idea what the fuck the second post is on about.
Lol yeah same, I was like :neutral: