Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Permanent Hallucinations

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I have always thought the so called LSD regurgitations are nothing more than your mind being open to the sometimes obtuse and beautiful dances of universe versus cognitiva.

For months I have been experiencing a phenomenon of extraordinary beauty.

Coherent, stable, permanent hallucinations.
They fill me with a sea of tranquility and inspiration.
I love them and find in them a light core of spiritual energy.
They're not random nor changing, always the same.

The most powerful of them all is an image I almost always receive when I close my eyes. A flower it is, of two fantastically paired colors: violet and green.

A dancing circular wisp of violet enclosed in a sea of green waves.
Curiously enough when I receive it, it won't go away for a while, always there, behind my eyelids, coherent and stable. I can think faraway into some silliness that it will not go away!
I usually am on it half the time I am awake although it will intensify in times of concentration and meditation to almost extraordinary intensity. The colors gain strength and brightness. Alive it is as I dissolve in her eternal bliss!
I talk to it in sacred communion and a feeling of love surrounds me, of liquid yellow sun pouring from the great expanse above me.
It is circular, and made of sublime fire.
What is it I don't know.
A sphere of scarlet will to face the entire universe with magma of heart.
Always there, in silent observatory of the world.

Also:
I've been seeing ever more coherent worms of light in the sky.
Little and funny lines interacting with the clouds, changing their colors and having a blast in the deep blue of high above.
"The sky: upwards" I hear from them.
They intesify when doing yoga, especially with the sun salutation,
when I'm high and when a rainy storm is coming.

There are more of these special hallucinations but I will tell their story later on since this is not the time.
They always gain strength when I'm high as a kite.
I don't know what these phenomena are but it feels like the earth's whisper and invitation to something BIG, galactic just about to happen.
Am I afraid? No, my heart-core is open like a flowered garden chest.

Have you any similar experiences? I would love to hear them.
Comments? ...as well.
I will explore these signs of approaching horizons with scrutiny and tell you guys an amazing story about to be revealed in the forthcoming months! :D
I thank you for reading this post and letting me share. I want you to know that I love you so much. I love you with all my white sphere.

OOrb of the blessed.

Fire ignites water into sacred vapor rumors.
I have met you all on infinite occasions.
We have lived on infinite occasions and will do, on infinite cycles cocooned in everlasting spirals of ether.

:heart:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
for your radiance, I thank you GhostlyOne17 :D

"Now it is open eyes, sober, the very fabric of time and space seem to transcend into eternity without my own will"

That caught my eye. :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The first one isnt an hallucination because you have your eyes closed .

The second one is not an hallucination its an eye phenomenom that i and others here allso get .

Enjoy it while it lasts .

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
If it goes on, you would better have a brain MR scan. Some midbrain tumors cause a phenomenon called "peduncular hallucinosis". It's life like, permanent hallucunations, probably caused by increased endogenous DMT secretion.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
thanks everyone :D

"The first one isnt an hallucination because you have your eyes closed . "

:shock: very interesting. I didn't know that. How come? Does it have a name then?

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Snow"

Great information. It's good some people have it because its beautiful. What do you think about it?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
a friend of mine has that visual snow thing. he got it by tripping. not sure wether it was on shrooms or lsd. don't remember the name of that "disease" though

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you have all gone mad! see a doctor :shock:

I JOKE. its what you choose to see, like everything else. the choices are not always conscious, but it is your mind and it is what you summon. just like everything else.

this is why we are here. we look for the controls and switches. its handy to remember that when we feel like puppets.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
proper invocation protocols (that soon will have to vanish as well)

impermanence

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
is it HDDP?

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
it's bullshit.

come on. He's talking about beautiful mental mindscapes and you are diagnosing.

All the mental imagery you get is a part of you as it's an arm or leg.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
depends if it is desired. If it is wanted to quit, it is better to make a diagnose. Also, you can call fever love but it is still fever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd

it is basically when the effect of psychedelics doesn't stop.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you read the article in wiki you will see that HDDP is crap . The condition has not been proved . The same goes for drug flashbacks . They are both drug war propoganda scare storys .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
If you read the article in wiki you will see that HDDP is crap . The condition has not been proved . The same goes for drug flashbacks . They are both drug war propoganda scare storys .

my friend has it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He has something normal and explainable , something people who have never taken drugs have sometimes . Why blame it on drugs ? Explain how drugs cause it ? Wich doctor diagnosed it ? How did he prove it ? What tests did he make ?

Read the article , the "proof" comes from an internet question test = its totaly subjective and unscientific .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Describe his symptoms.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
restin a dit:
depends if it is desired. If it is wanted to quit, it is better to make a diagnose. Also, you can call fever love but it is still fever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hppd

it is basically when the effect of psychedelics doesn't stop.

weak pathologies for the weak

HDDP = apotheosis, if anything at all

"You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillars"

nonetheless thank you for the information :wink:

MMind field or mine field. This is not mine.