Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Passionoxia (Passionflower + Datura spp. = EUPHORIA, VISUALS

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
This is all anecdotal, but I thought I'd share any way

Passionoxia (Passionflower + D. inoxia = EUPHORIA + VISUALS!) from the DMT-Nexus forums

Excerpts:
69ron a dit:
This combination might be the golden key that unlocks scopolamine's psychedelic effects at safe doses. The effect felt like more than just passionflower at play.

The test SWIM did last night using Datura stramonium and passionflower was short acting, much shorter than when using with Datura inoxia, but at 30 minutes during the peak it was much stronger. The visual effects are very strong. Things looked wavy, and colors were brighter. There were all sorts of pleasant but unusual body sensations, sort of like being in a swimming pool with waves of sensations from the water hitting your body. It was VERY NICE. I think Datura inoxia would do the same if the dose was higher.

SWIM will like to venture deeper into this effect. There were no side effects noticed. It was very euphoric, and uniquely psychedelic. I can easily imagine having CEVs on this combination.

Out of all the 100% legal herb combinations, this is probably the most impressive SWIM has experienced. It’s surprisingly effective for such a small amount of herbs.

Out of all the 100% legal herb combinations, this is probably the most impressive SWIM has experienced. It’s surprisingly effective for such a small amount of herbs.

[With the Datura inoxia,] the next day after awaking, it could still be felt. Not so when Datura stramonium was used instead. There is something very unusual going on there. With Datura inoxia, the effect of the passionflower was much stronger, and lasted longer that it would normally last.

I would love to know just exactly how this combination is working. As a combination they are many times more potent than they are on their own. The dose SWIM used is barely noticeable for each one on its own, but when the low doses of passionflower and Datura inoxia are mixed, it’s WAY STRONGER than you would ever expect it to be.

It makes you wonder if some MAOI-like activity played a part or not. Passionflower is a very weak MAOI, and I’ve not heard of scopolamine or Datura inoxia having that type of effect. But who knows. There is something unusual going on, that’s for sure.

This is probably the most interesting legal herb combination I’ve ever run across. The effect is undoubtedly psychedelic in it’s own unique way.

For SWIM the combination is unlike passionflower is on its own. Its much more psychedelic than passionflower ever is, even at massive doses.

SWIM has not had impressive effects with the twiggy passionflower. Sometimes [vendor] carries the higher quality stuff without the twigs. If you ever see that anywhere, get it. It's much stronger and tastes better. The twigs are weak and not so good tasting.

In SWIM’s last test of the Passionoxia mix, he used 5 Datura stramonium seeds and 2 tablespoons of standard passionflower with all the twigs in it. The Datura seeds were more potent than usual, and the effects of the mix were as good as the first experience SWIM had, but more euphoric because of using D. stramonium instead of D. inoxia.

So this combination is doable with standard passionflower, but the Datura dose needs to be higher. It would be best to use passionflower leaf, and use a lower dose of Datura, but at the moment SWIM cannot find a vendor selling just the leaf. [vendor] looks like it might be just the leaf, and at some point I’ll try their product to see if it really is, or its just an advertising gimmick like most of the other passionflower “leaf” products I’ve seen.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
Wow!, I really thought there'd be more interest in this groundbreaking discovery
This is such a low dose of scopolamine / atropine that it would only act as a mild relaxant on its own

From the DMT-Nexus » Datura inoxia: an amazing sleep aid and dream enhancer:
69ron a dit:
Please note that dangerous delirium inducing doses are many time higher that the doses used for motion sickness. SWIM is using doses smaller than those used for motion sickness [4 seeds] so there's no possibility of any delirium occurring.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Interesting, I just have no draw towards anything datura, too much negative stories I hear.

But I understand the low dosages at play... I may... ONE day try it.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Agreed with IJC. Datura scares me, delirium can be fucked and that is a particularly strict teacher to learn from, Datura. Interesting stuff though, and thanks for sharing.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah, what he said though, you don't even reach close to delerium realms...

It seems to become more psychodelic than delirius. I still don't want to try it, I would get to tense by putting datura in my body,

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
SWIM & two friends of SWIM's have taken ? 5 seeds each once; the seeds were from pods taken directly off of a living Thornapple plant that same day; the effects were minimal to non-existent, at most providing a slight relaxing feeling
Granted, this trial didn't include passionflower

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
SWIM and some friends drank ? one cup of tea steeped from ? two Tbsps passionflower foliage (leaves + stems) each and subsequently thoroughly chewed & swallowed between five and eight (immature [see quote below]) D. stramonium seeds
SWIM felt a mild relaxation and mental contentedness come on over the next 30 minutes

All present comfortably decided to double their respective dose

SWIM and friends drank ? one additional cup of passionflower tea each and subsequently thoroughly chewed & swallowed between five and eight additional Datura seeds
SWIM felt more and more relaxed over the next 30 minutes; group conversation naturally turned towards the abstract; SWIM and one friend agreed that there was the physical sensation of being 'part of the flow'

All in all: mild but very, very pleasant; an exceptional treat for facilitating small group conversation
SWIM will definitely try again w mature seeds later this year

69ron a dit:
The more mature seeds of Datura stramonium seeds will give a less relaxed, more euphoric experience. It’s VERY NICE. As the seeds age they contain more hyoscyamine (a stimulant) and less scopolamine (a sedative), so they become less like Datura inoxia seeds.
- Source

lenie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2009
This is very interesting, does passiflora caerulea count as well? If so.. i would like to give it a go this summer :)

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
wouldn't doubt it passion flower contains hamalas so its like a weaker ayahusca or syrian rue

H

hyoscyamus

Invité
So I tried; and I am ok.
But it was stramonium and incarnata.

It may be deadly so don't go too low. In case you will die I see in my book that stimulators may save. Speed is noted as an exemple.

Tridimensionnel

Inscrit
27 Avr 2016
Hyoscyamus, tu as été banni deux semaines pour flood et il est inutile de revenir avant ce délai. Le double-compte n'est autorisé sous aucun prétexte comme indiqué dans la charte que tu es censé avoir lue, donc je supprime ce compte.