Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Panaeolus Tropicalis

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
So I was wondering if anybody had allready tried this specie?
and if you have, have you also tried the regular hawaians (panaeolus cyanescens or copelendia), is one more potent or do they compare?

I have only tried the tropicalis and it is extremely powerful. i just discovered with my scale that i actually never took a lot of it and had some very beautiful powerful rides! between 0.3 and 0.5gr only! Nothing compared to 2-3gr of cubensis......
I actually experimented more with small dosages and I can say that approx 0.15gr of these tropicalis equates a little more than 1gr of these cubes

anyway reports would be great!

p.s. I just thought that maybe my batch of cubensis is way older than the topicalis. I got them at the same time but who knows what happenend to them before...

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
WaseFraKa

Panaeolus Cyanescens and Coplandia Cyanescens are the same mushroom . I have also read that experts do not agree if Panaeolus Tropicalis is a seperate mushroom or just a sub strain . Panaeolus Cyanescens is my second favorit after P.Semilanceata . Arno Adelars in "alles uber psilos" says on page 72 that a good trip is 1/2 gram to 1 gram dry weight , i think 1 or 2 is better . Their drug content is suposed to be as variable as with Cubensis . On page 79 you can see a chart showing the relative strength of 6 diferent types of psilocybin mushrooms . Making a tee with just water and dried finely powdered ( the bigger the surface area of something is ( and the dryer it is ) the easyer it is to extract it ) mushrooms and maybe honey . It starts to come on in about 10 minutes if you dont eat for 4 hours before . I find it warmer and smoother than the other psilocybin mushrooms i have taken .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
Paneolus are best to be eaten fresh. All the goodies are still in it then. I had a massive trip once with only 3 fresh mushrooms !! (directly fom the growcontainer) pfff out of this world. Since paneolus has a lot of psilocin in it and it is volatile to air, the magic gets lost when the shrooms are dry for already a certain time.