Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PSYCHONAUT Magazine - looking for writers & contributors

• Auteur de la discussion vainconcepts
  • Date de début
V

vainconcepts

Invité
Hello All!

I am an Art Director & Trans-Media producer from Los Angeles, & also an experienced tripper.

On my free time, I am creating the world's first free magazine, by the people for the people. The magazine will be like an Encylopedia, each issue fulling delving into highly suppressed subjects like Drugs, Real World Politics, and New Age perspectives / technologies.

The launch issue will be about "refined perspectives on tripping."

Below are some sample mockups I threw together

ejhd9t.jpg

14aarls.jpg

I'm looking to assemble a team of 5 writers who are passionate on this subject. Together, we will fully conceptualize, outline, and produce this magazine. I will take care of all Visual branding to ensure this information is presented within the higest production standard.

My portfolio can be viewed at - VAINconcepts.com

If interested shoot me an email with how you'd like to help - [email protected]

Cheers!

Adam

I

M

mantonangus

Invité
I am a professional writer...I used to write arts,science and all..But as a matter of fact I am really interested in writing scripts for films....and one of my friends inspired me alot to do this task...He is a goood writer and she has done a lot of works in the film field...My parents also inspired me a lot...I have just completed a project management dissertation...It is my means of earning...I like to write those tooo...Students and people from all other fields used to meet me in need of writings...I wish to help you too...