Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PMs not working

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
Hello my pms aren't working. I can't send pms . I got a email notification saying I had a PM and it isn't showing in my user control pqanel. Also if I'm looking at someones "profile" there's like nothing to click in the " Contact blahblah".
I am using my phone for internet if that matters(it shouldn't) its the HTC G1 but I can surf post and everything fine on the shroomery and wetdreams ect... please fix!?

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
I can rrecieve messages in my inbox but still cant reply. When I click submit it brings me to a preview message screen and I click submit again and it never goes any farther. No messages in my sent messages folder.. please fix! I can't even email a moderator about this lol pretty frustrating.....

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Thanks for your remark, we'll take a look at it.

Anyone else has the same problem?

A

Administrator

Invité
A minimum of 20 posts is required to use the PM system; we recently enforced this rule in order to limit spam.

Please see the following announcement; post-37960.html?f=5

With the 2 posts you made here, you should now be able to send and receive PMs.

- T

G

Invité
I just checked out your permissions, it seems like you're able to send PMs now, could you confirm?

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
I received a PM and I tried to reply it brings me to the preview message page but won't send! Ugh! I hqave 24 posts still can't reply. Other than that I like this site lol it would be nice to communicate with some of the members here.. let me know if I can do anything to help this along. I don't have probs sending pms with other webboards shroomery, the nexus, wet dreams. Ect.

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
Can we like reset my pming? Like turn it off and on again? Does my submit button not work? Haha what's goin on? I'm like the only person that can't message people! I'm loosing the internet for a few days ill be back!

molecularconcept

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Avr 2010
I resolved this issue . It was a problem with my browser, so i changed browsers. So if anybody else out there is on an HTC G1 you stock browser aint gonna do.I got opra mini browser little slower but it lets me bother the people i need to!