Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Our community is growing!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
The psychonaut community keeps on growing!

We do not only have a growing number of members but also more visitors and pageviews.

Last month almost 25,000 people visited the psychonaut website which where good for about 240,000 pageviews. This is an increase of 40% compared to the same month last year.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
that's great news :D
so those are 25,000 different IP's ?? or could it be me visiting 25,000 times hehe :D

G

Invité
Cool! And PS, don't think you're the only one who visits this page that much ;)

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
No it's not only you 2 guys :)

Every IP / Session / Visitor is only counted once every 24 hours. So if you try really hard you can only count as 31 visitors each month.

G

Invité
Sick! Well good thing man, I think this site is a good thing :D

G

Invité
Hehe, I remember how I ended accidentally on the old forum (the one who was related to a well-know smartshop), I was just 18 (Hell, now I'm 19, quite older, uh ? :D) and never smoked anything but a few joints... Changed alot of things in my life, in a VERY positive way...

Hope you'll keep up with the good work guys :wink:

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
I totally agree with Lordtiax. You guys are doing a great job with keeping up this forum. It also gave me a really different view at life itself; also in a very positive way.

Thanx 8)