Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Origin of psychonaut logo

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Hello,

I need your help, I'd like to know where the psychonaut logo (the little E.T.) comes from. Has it been designed for the forum ? By who ? Can you give me a larger version of it ? Psychonaut has been a great part of my life for the past year and I would like to be tatooed with the logo. But I need to be sure that it's really the psychonaut.com logo and nothing else.

Thanks

superflu

Inscrit
20 Sept 2011
If you want my opinion I find it pretty cool that you want to be tattooed with the Psychaunot logo, it's rather a good idea .However it's all I can say, can't help you mec :)

A

Admin

Invité
That's pretty awesome! Yes, the logo is original, it was designed for us in the early days of Psychonaut (around 2005-2006 I believe) by someone who worked on theming the board (in the phpbb days ;)).

The bad news is that I'm unable to find a larger version of the logo. I went through all the design files, but the psd files that did contain a larger version were slightly different than the current logo. I will contact the designer, but since it's been such a long time ago I'm afraid this is a dead end.

If you do decide to get the tat, I'd definitely like to see a photo of it!

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
No problem, I'll ask someone to zoom it without making it too blurry and the tattoo maker (I don't know the word for it) will be able to draw a bigger version without any problem I think. I'll probably ask him to draw it with a belly. When I will be wearing socks, I want the little E.T. to come out of it. :p

I'll go to the tattoo shop this week and ask to be tattooed in september or october. When it's done, be sure that I will post a photo of it. ;)

ChatonMort

Inscrit
16 Mar 2012
In my opinion the favicon is even cuter than the banner logo. The design is kind of simple (for both), it would be easy to make a clear bigger version of it with photoshop (i can do it for you if you want). Since it's the tattoo artist's job anyway there won't be any problem (and i think it will look really great on an ankle !)

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I'll do it on calf. I would be happy if you could make me a clear bigger size of both favicon and logo of the banner. On my browser I can't see the favicon though.

edit : The favicon is too pixel art for me. ^^
I prefer the banner E.T.

ChatonMort

Inscrit
16 Mar 2012
psychonaut.gif

psychonautlogo.png

(keep in mind that it's just a personal, kind of cheap interpretation of the blurry shape i obtained when i zoomed in on it)

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
EXCELLENT ! Thanks !

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/620572Front5.png

What do you think ? With or without the egg ? I start to think I'll ask the ET within the broken egg but all dark blue with shades. But the ET will have the smile of the first logo and we will see the antennas under the eyes just like in this one too.

I'll ask the price for a full color version too.

S

Styloplume

Invité
I like it when the frenchies all speak english, all of a sudden!

@Mario: congrats for the graphic job! Seems perfect!

Can't wait to see the tattoo :)

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Next tuesday you should be able to see it ! :D

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Where are you gonna do it ?

Sludge