Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Order from Ebay or not? Mimosa Hostilis Powder

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
You can buy on Ebay Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark Natural Dye Powder, from 50 grams, or more if you like.
Somebody ordered this? Is it ok? It looks like it's ok if you look at the reviews customers gave them, 100% positive feedback.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah why wouldn't it be. ebay gets around some laws and stuff...

its fine

merro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2012
I live in italy do you think i can order it without having any type of problems, because i am seeing on the internet that all the site deliver but i don't find in the law if its legal or not , allot of forums say it is some friends say its not. I would like to buy for my use only. Not so much as quantity.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
ask the website.

merro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2012
Which website? I saw allot of websites but they dont give informations as you should aspect, if you watch on shaya or other they say they deliver but nothing about the plant legal aspect! Thanks for the response anyway...

merro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Jan 2012
Which website? I saw allot of websites but they dont give informations as you should aspect, if you watch on shaya or other they say they deliver but nothing about the plant legal aspect! Thanks for the response anyway...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If they don't have a"Contact us" tab I wouldn't purchase from them.