Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Online shops

Shroomfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Is it just me or is there something happening to online shops with mushroom suplies? I've ordered some stuff at Travellersgarden.com and got no reply or supplies sent. E-mails are not being answered.
Another site http://www.magicmushrooms.org went offline last week. Both online shops were pretty popular... Someone knows more about this?

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Shroomies are likely to become illegal in the Netherlands, a lot of sites therefore have stopped shipping them for the time being.

G

Invité
will the spores (sporeprints or syringes) also be forbidden ?

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Spores shouldn't be illegal unless something weird happens. Theres no illegal substances in the spores themselves. Once you grow them they'd magically become illegal :p

G

Invité
that's the real reason why they are magic mushrooms, my friend!

gh0stie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2007
off-topic but: i just have to say that you just made my day :D
(that was at daytripper;))

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
buy from everywhere but not from these poors:
http://www.botanic-art.com/ is obviously scamm site

I still wait my stuffs since 16 weeks! (normally it takes 1 week or 4 days to my country from holland)
also my friends from france and italy still waits the stuffs since 2006 October

don't send money them! they are thiefs

Krapuul

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2007
hmmm... I've ordered some stuff at travellersgarden 2 weeks ago.
I did send them the money, but if i have to believe the site they still didn't recieved it...

I did send them a mail but they didn't reply on it (yet)....

This sucks :?

Shroomfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Last time I ordered with Travellersgarden (last month) it was with a lot of problems. They didn't answer mails or even phonecalls. In the end they answered last week. And appologised for the problems. I've received the packagae yesterday. After almost 5 weeks of trouble.
Last year their service was much better!

Krapuul

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2007
Did they tell what those problems are??

I'm getting a little nervous here... :?

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
osuruk a dit:
buy from everywhere but not from these poors:
http://www.botanic-art.com/ is obviously scamm site

I still wait my stuffs since 16 weeks! (normally it takes 1 week or 4 days to my country from holland)
also my friends from france and italy still waits the stuffs since 2006 October

don't send money them! they are thiefs

No they're not. They are a wholesale supplier to many shops in Holland, but actually i believe it's just one guy handling everything. So it must be a problem with a lack of staff or the local post services. Anyway that should handle everything with you guys correctly, even if a package did not arrive.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Please be carefull with your judgement, most shops really try there best!

But sometimes things go wrong, a packages can get lost in the mail and email can get stuck in a spam-filter. Maybe it's a good idea to pick up the phone and ask for an explanation...