Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Oh, here we go again ..

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
.. yups, I went again .. hmm, it was .. intriguing.

Ok, the thing about future.

A friend was with me this time, Indiaan, and he wrote down most of the things I said in order for me to recollect what I experienced. Rather helpfull and it's effect reflectively insightfull.

When it hit me I immediatly started explaining how I saw future (I will not refer to it as THE future, I'll explain). I noticed I saw future again, this 'future' is unlying the visual mosaic-alike world. Distances are time that can pass. So when I see a stretch area, a field or so, I see future represented as a far point at the end of that field. However, this worls is not ONE line; it's rather 3-dimensional or folded 2-dimensional. This means that I see many point that are future, but only one future will occur.

I noticed this when I started to explain what I saw (or how I saw it) because I had to 'travel' a certain distance in a certain direction in order to follow my thought to the point it would be actual .. as the thought to say what I saw. The further I followed my thought to say what I saw, the clearer it became to me that I saw the future that was; me saying what I saw. And when thinking/following the thought until it's result (me saying stuff), I noticed that other possibilities, other futures were no longer possible outcomes of future; my thoughts were the 'funnel' through which all possibilities were filtered towards the point of actuallity.

Hmm, yes, heavy matter .. hard to explain, but easy to experience :)

So this world or realm I have referred to as the Salvia-realm, consists of all possible future, unformed and unnameable because it would only be future until it would be named, be formed .. be actual. It's just .. well, physics. All possibilities are there, but only one will occur as being actual. And this I experienced for thoughts that I could think, and actions I could take (like talking, explaning) but I guess it's a general concept that does not just apply for my own thought (the distance/future-time in order to manifestated).

Things are getting clearer and clearer, but I keep in the back of my head (or even some further to the front-side) that this idea is rather awkward. Well, at least experiecing it, this seeing, these visions of unformed future, hidden within a folded sheet of visually attractive 'hallucinations'. I will not plead for it's truth, but it feels rather real.

It's hard to explain it afterwards, but I hope it's graspable :)

peace

PS: I only wrote down the resulting insight, not the experienced effects, that make me Salvia-posts waaaaaay too long. I'll say they're allways very pleasant :)

G

Invité
Haha, cool. Comming further and further eh? :D

I think I'm gonna start the SD experiences tomorrow again.

Luckilly I have an SD recorder (hahaha lol) to record audio (on an SD card), so I can tape every word.
That's probably gonna be really hilarious :mrgreen:

But cool to hear the actual wording of the whole experience!
It's fully understandable ;)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Think i talked to you about this before but i have experienced sort of the same thing. Possible futures in the distance and folded 2d images.

But i was unable to speak or think.. lsa~salvia. So i just saw al these hundreds of possibilities moving in a big circle in the distance, like planets. Maybe i didn't create any future at his point?

One thing.. One of these flat images was a being, able to talk to me in this empty space. It was flowing beside me and i tried to communicate to not let me die.. I am still wondering about the fact that being under salvia could have changed my near future. And if so, was i the one making the choice..?? It felt so influential and wrong to see this at that time.. Now i feel totally fine about it by the way :wink: