Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Obama Bingo

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How long has the guy to live ? How is he going to die ? Would you stand nearer than 100 meters away from him ? Will he live long enough to become the new / next american dictator and replace satan bush ? If hes going to change anything for the good before he dies what will it be ?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
He seems like a nice guy, but i wouldn`t take a bullet for a mere puppet :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
He apparently want change to the drug laws. He seems like an intelligent man, along with his wife. But you can never judge a book by it's cover, most politicians are not true to there word.

PEACE & LOVE

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
He's promissing indeed, and if not, well he's still the lesser of 2 evils :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
A friend and I were wandering around on mushrooms a few months ago when we saw this magazine in a shop window:

rolling_stone_obama.jpg

When I saw this while tripping, it suddenly dawned on me how I had actually somewhere, somehow, subconsciously bought the rhetoric and the pitch while not even thinking about it. He has this image (and many others like it) made up of him, angle shots, lighting, and it has been in the media everywhere.

Anyway I'd take him over McCain(TM) Oven Fries any day but yeah as Meduzz says, only as the lesser of two evils :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nobody with any death time predictions ? What do the tarot cards , astrology , the tea leaves and the chickens guts say ?

Will it be a bullet , poison or a bomb ? Will he die imidiatly or die long and painfully ? Any ideas about a date or a time ? What about a place ? Who will be blamed ? Who will it realy be ?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think he will die in a bombing by the supporters of Hillary Clinton who succeed in placing the blame on the republican party. New elections are written out and as nobody trusts the republicans anymore there are two major candidates: Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. Former republicans like neither, but choose Al Gore because they would never trust a bird in office. Al Gore wins by a landslide, makes everyone feel even more guilty to be alive and burn fossil fuel. This makes everyone even more afraid and desparate for a glimpse of the divine that even more people will take drugs to do so, which results in an even bigger war on drugs from ideological moralities. In the end, morality as a whole will be destructed as it is based on a false idea of the good, which results in blissfull worldwide anarchy. The people will recognize that they have been led too much and that they can lead themselves from now on.

This all will happen between March 3, 2009 and December 21, 2012.

Behold!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Well, that shut everyone up.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m still here but i was so buisy laughing i couldnt reply .

I think they are blinded by your wisdom and psychic powers . Plus they are scared to tell us what their stars say because then it might be seen as a whos got the biggest dick contest and they are so unsure of their false talents that they think they will make them look more stupid than they allready do .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Forkbender, i deem i also have the messiah-complex, but i can't stop it. somehow it's so much fun spreading prophetic words. :weedman:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Dunno, but when I say "Barack Obama" in my head I get the feeling that this name is going to become a very important one... can't tell if it's negative or positive though ^_^

Maybe he will be our savior, maybe he will become the world's dictator, or maybe he is just a man like anyone else? :S

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Carebear a dit:
He seems like a nice guy, but i wouldn`t take a bullet for a mere puppet :)

hehe :p everyone seems like a nice guy if u put him up next to bush

and just as he was gonna make a difference he trips and falls of the stairs in the white house, breaking his neck and dies.

maybe its just bad luck :p

psionicdivision

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Août 2008
my friend and i were actually talking about the whole "if obama wins, then what?" subject, and he decided that he's going to shoot obama, and then (as he says) when Hillary takes over, he'll kill her too, and then go down as the killer of the first black and first woman presidents, as well as the only guy to kill 2 presidents

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
hahaha :D wish him luck...

I first also felt optimistic but it is actually VERY dangerous to love him too much (like here on the Rolling Stones cover), maybe he is only playing?

And if he is honest, it is very hard to stay uncorrupt AND alive in that business. I can imagine that a guy with black suit, black glasses and a black case went to Obama and said "live or die"...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
psionicdivision a dit:
my friend and i were actually talking about the whole "if obama wins, then what?" subject, and he decided that he's going to shoot obama, and then (as he says) when Hillary takes over, he'll kill her too, and then go down as the killer of the first black and first woman presidents, as well as the only guy to kill 2 presidents

Your friend needs some help...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Your friend needs some help..."

I hope you dont mean someone with a rocket launcher......

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
LOL no, that's not what I meant :lol:

I meant psychological help ;)

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
ProStoner a dit:
and just as he was gonna make a difference he trips and falls of the stairs in the white house, breaking his neck and dies.

maybe its just bad luck :p

:lol: I laugh, but it`s sad really... :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What can he do ? = nothing . IF...... he gets in he`ll move into a room and rearange the furnature a bit , but its the same room and the same furnature . The people in control in the US have been there for generations , governments come and governments go . have any of them ever changed anything .......... exept where they comit war crimes and genocide ?

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
All this thing seems so theatrical. I don't know...

They (not the people) first put as a president for several years, the biggest asshole they could find related to politics. Made shit, brought people down, took away peoples hope, etc... (masses) Others just had a good laugh looking at that clow.
Now, They come up with a completly oposite of the current president. An apparently inteligent person, with a good image, 1/2 white/black (maybe to 'please' everyone), giving hope, etc...

I don't know this all thing seems too theatrical... I even saw books "written by" Obama. I mean.... Its just Big Time Major Bullshit to me.
They are confusing people, they playing with peoples feelings and make something Big out of all this shit, imho.

Emotions are the strongest thing we have, is what make us humans, and they know it. They got most people caught "by the balls" (sorry ladys, should I say tits?).

Anyway here's another thing that bugs me, and is just a thought. Am I the only one that relates Obama with Osama? Or I'm just naive? I'm not making any relation. I don't know. People have heard SO Much about that guy back in 9/11, and them cames this guy with Obama.

Man... I wished Bill Hicks were alive... I would have an hearth attack of laughing with all this shit.