Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

No satisfaction

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
Well, i have to tell you something. After visiting some sites i became very interested in exotic drugs, and decidet to try that out. I orderdet myself salvia, morning glory and kratom.
So, that happened:

Salvia: smoked some in a joint, what was a mistake, of course. Tasted bad, and i felt really shitty.

Kratom: tried 3- 4 grams first, nothing happened.
The 5 - 6 grams: tasted horrible, i ate the stuff and drank hot water. Became a lttle dizzy and tired. No euphoria at all. I needet almost one hour to get all that stuff down to my stomach, 3 hours after that, i had a little bit nausea. Dont think, that i´m gonna do that stuff again

Morning glory: At the beginning i had 586 seeds (i counted them). First, i took 11. Nothing happened. Then 25. Nothing happened. But i also had no nausea. I´m gonna take 50- 70 seeds next time, we´ll see.

So, at the end, i think, i wasted lots of money, and i m gonna go back to the good ol weed.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
well if you order something, make sure you use it in the corect way. use salvia in a bong, if you want to do morning glory's start whit 100 seeds. and kratom I think is truly a waste of money, but there are probably people who might get some positive efects from it thanks to a diverent body chemistry.

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
Sure, return to cannabis - none of those will substitute it.

An mg dose is 60-100 seeds but it is nothing like cannabis. If you think it is some sort of 'high' or pot substitute take the seeds and flush them down the toilet *immediately*. It will save you from a bad time.

The same for the salvia. If you think you are going to get a pleasant 'high' from it you might as well throw it down the toilet along with the MG's.

PsiloFlip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
Today I used 2.7 g Kratomextract for the first time. I boiled it in 100ml of water and drank the tea on an empty stomach. After half an hour I finished the tea and waited for the effects to start.
Actually, nothing did happen except that I wanted to do things and I started ironing the laundry. [In 'real' life I hate ironing] After 3 hours of ironing my girlfriend was pleased with the result.:grin:
Seen from an economical point of view Kratom might be interesting: 2.7 g times 1.9 € / g of Kratom is € 5.13. These days you cannot find a cleaning lady to do your ironing for this price. :lolwsign:
I don't think I will buy more Kratom in the future. Although there were no side effects (except for the ironing) Kratom is not what I'm looking for.

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
I´m not looking for a high, or marijuanna- like feeling. I want a different view on things, and im interested in the effects.
O.K.: today i tried 85 seeds. It gave me a lil buzz, a lil bit like alcohol. But nothing special. Maybe i do something wrong, i took 3-5 seeds, chewed and ate them, followed by drinking water.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
why don't you try mushrooms , it's pretty much straightforward... you eat em fresh , or you eat em dry
you mash em , make tea of em , make pizza funghi of them or chuck em in your spaghetti ... it all works
it's the psychedelic that doesn't need a manual.. i think that'll fit your style perfectly...

G

Invité
I advise you to forget about morning glory and try hawaiien baby woodrose. I got them from ******* and 4 seeds gave me hell of a trip :happy3: (allthough i threw up in the beginning :puke:)

traum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2005
Well, for me 600 (yes, six hundred) Morning Glory seeds gave a nice and very smily 'trip'. Very philosophical. Although the nightmarish fear I experienced when I woke up was something I don't want to experience anymore... Not to mention the hangover. I'd rather drink a sixpack of beer and wake up refreshed in the morning.

And Salvia. It's not "nice" in any way. But that's the point. Damn mystical stuff. Respect it.. her... You know, once I smoked Salvia in wrong time and place and I really felt that someone, or something was really pissed at me for doing that. Can't really explain. Respect.

Kratom I am going to try soon.

I'd suggest you to study about any herb, drug, stuff whatsoever before trying it... check on Erowid and try to google some information about the substance. Might help Not to get disappointed - or end up dead. :lesson:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Salvia leaves smoked in a joint lead to nothing (I had a mild trip on salvia leaves once but smoking didn't help, I had to take them orally. I think smoking the extracts in a bong really makes a difference...from what I read...)

Kratom really works for me on a mild basis (it's not like real opioids, but it's definitely there). Nothing for a trip, but for an anyday relief :grin:

I can't tell about Morning Glory - but why don't you try mushrooms... veeeeery nice :cool:

traum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2005
Yes. Indeed Kratom (resin extract) does work. But it's nothing spectacular... I was expecting more. Good for relaxing, if you have got bored relaxing with a bottle or two of beer. It's actually better than alcohol for this purpose, but because of the price, I will be drinking my daily beer(s) instead in the future.

Oh.. and the Amanitas should be popping up soon. Here up north, at least. Nice.

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
i have to say I took kratom extract 3 times 5g,6g,7g the first time it kick'd a bit but to less the others did nothing and I stopped that ugly stuff. So one time I had to wait for a friend and took 10g of this stuff in a tea just that it was gone...I took a lot of Codein and stuff at this time, to much because I could't feel it anymore bu after 20 minutes I felt like damn happy...and some minutes later I was in a state that you normaly only get by your first time Opium...Kratom works..this time this 10g defenetly slamed me in my couch for about 4 ours, I had visions like on Opium and the feeling was near to it I never slept but I could'd open my eyes for hours...

so let me tell that 10g is a good dose if it isn't working on you... ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'd also say: try more of the extract. I've done it recently - first I had like 1g during the day (as you said, I also love working on kratom. At first you think you don't feel anything, but suddenly you realize you are more sociable and working with joy). In the evening I took 3.5g and made a tea, drank it in 15 minutes. Real opioid effects kicked in after about 30 minutes, I started feeling veeery relaxed but still talkative and "smoooooth", so I wrote some emails. Then I smoked a cigarette and started feeling dizzy. I lay down on my bed and had the best wake-dream experience in my life so far.

I repeated this the next day: about 1g during the day - I just couldn't resist ;) and in the evening 4g in a tea. It wasn't that euphoric at first, then I smoked a cigarette, lay down on the bed and whooooops, there it was again. I was lying for hours awake, but didn't want to move because it was so beautiful.

Maybe other people need more than 4 or 5 gram, maybe you just need that one cigarette as a starter, maybe it really starts as soon as you are lying. If I were you, I'd try it again!

traum

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2005
Heh.. it's interesting, how Kratom does make you want to smoke cigarettes - a lot. This happened with my first experience. Though I never had any waking dreams or such... the strongest high lasts for me about 1-2 hours. Maybe I just need more of the stuff.

I drank one beer after I thought there was not going to come anything more. Mistake. I got slightly paranoid after drinking just a few sips of the beer. That really was interesting. It almost felt 'psychedelic'.

On the second time I took slightly bigger dose (approx. 4-6g of the extract). The high began as expected - with that strong sedation. Then it changed; I started to feel very nauseous and developed a killer headache. I think that this was not because of Kratom, but the fact that I hadn't really eaten that day. Kratom seemed to pronounce the hunger so bad that it turned into a nausea.
So I ate some bread and felt immediately better...

Kratom is great if done right.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I tried some more kratom during the last few days - I also felt a strong desire to smoke when I used it during the day. I had almost 3 grams of it on thursday - I had to work from 9 in the morning 'til 23 o'clock (eleven p.m. for our American friends :smirk: ) and it was great. After more than 10 hours of work I was still able to solve problems creatively. I realized I was outdoing my colleagues a lot in that aspect.

I had another 6 gram after work and it took my feet off the ground, so to speak. I couldn't even sit anymore, had to lie down and went to this dream-wake state again. In this state, there was no desire to smoke or anything, just lying and dreaming (with some pretty nice pictures and stuff, I'd also say it's a little psychedelic)
However, I feel that I am developing a tolerance quickly (the positive effects not being that prominent anymore while it starts to feel more negative as soon as the effects fade). Today I couldn't resist chewing a few bits of the extract during the day, even I had decided not to... It seems to be quite addictive... I'm going to stop now for a while because I know I'm easily addicted to nice things :pint: :demon:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I've quit smoking a few weeks ago and also tried Kratom after I quit (10 g). I really didn't had the desire to smoke.
I also noticed I was a lot more open. I made easily contact with unknown people and considered this as rather normal.