Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New here...would like to share experiences.

• Auteur de la discussion Noncents
  • Date de début
N

Noncents

Invité
Hi everyone. :grin: I am new to this forum and to the world of smoking, etc. in general. I would like to share my experiences of salvia.
Last Friday I decided to purchase my first pipe and some salvia at a local headshop. I have never smoked anything in my life and for that matter, have never really been "high" before. I purchased a gram of 10x because they were all out of 5x. I returned home and decided to smoke for the first time. Here are my experiences.

Friday (3/15): Closed the blinds in my room, turned off my music, and shut the door. I loaded up my new pipe with a little pinch of salvia 10x. Put the piece to my mouth, lit it with one of those long-necked lighters (not a torch), and inhaled. I could feel the heat in my throat,and the smoke tasted pretty bad, but I didn't cough. Too bad I forgot to put my finger on the carb...doh! I'm a noob. Got a case of the giggles for about 5 seconds, then decided to take another hit.
Did it properly this time, and held for about 20 seconds before exhaling. This time I felt something. I stood up to go get a glass of water, and immediately felt slightly disoriented. As I walked towards the kitchen, the hall seemed longer than it usually was. It reminded my of a castle for some reason, and in my mind had the picture that my house was a small castle. I also had a constant feeling of a tugging towards my right side. I looked down while I was walking, and sure enough I kept drifting towards the right.
i finally got to the kitchen, but wondered how long I had been there. It felt like my mind was in the kitchen but my body was back in my room, like there were 2 of me in my house. Finally, things started to wear off and I felt quite relaxed.

I decided to smoke again today. (3/18 )

10:00 AM: Decided to give another go. Loaded up, hit it properly about 3 times (small hits), and sat down on the couch in the living room. About halfway to the couch I felt the "pulling" sensation again, but it was not as strong as my previous experience. Sat on the couch and stared at the window, i could have sworn it looked like a smiley face. That was about it for that sesh.

1:00 PM: Unsatisfied with the earlier results, I decided to up it a little more. Took about 3 pinches of salvia, loaded it up, and went into the bathroom to smoke. Lit it up and took a large hit that pretty much cleared it. I held it in for about 30 seconds, at which time my vision started to vibrate. I set the pipe down and started to make my way back to my room, which was a mere 8 feet away. Then it hit me. I felt a sudden pulling downward from my feet and a force pushing down on my back, making me bend over forward. At the same time, I started hearing a humming/ringing noise in my ears that started to grow louder. I made it back to my room and lay down on my bed. As I did so, I thought I saw a transparent outline of the chain of Hawaiian islands. It had a similar appearance to the "floaters" you get in your vision randomly.
Then I closed my eyes. I started hearing some unfamiliar pattern of indistinguishable words, repeated over and over. It wasn't scary or frightening...it just seemed to be there. As I kept my eyes closed, I had the sensation that my bed was disappearing, and I was floating up into a blackish void. While in the blackish void, I felt myself grow a beard (I do not have a beard), which then promptly burst into flames. I felt heat on my face. At this point I wasn't really aware that my eyes were closed.
Then without warning, I felt pressure on both sides of me. It felt like I was in the trash compactor in "Star Wars", and that I was going to be flattened into a 2-dimensional person. I started sweating, a little nervous as I felt my stomach and ribcage start to flatten. Then, it all started to fade, and I came to in my bed. It felt like a good 6 minutes went by, but when I looked at my clock it had only been about 1-2 minutes. I sat up and still felt the effects of "salvia gravity", but to a much lesser extent. I got up to get a drink of water, and noticed that the color of the walls of my room, which are normally blue, were a lot more vivid. I thought that was cool. So I got my drink of water, then went back to my room and relaxed until it was over. Even though I was a little nervous, I do not consider it a bad trip, and it was rather enjoyable.

Sorry for the super long post. Anyways, those have been my first few experiences. I hope you enjoyed reading them.:rolleyes:

noncents

ChrisGayle

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I think should probably do it in a company of someone next time rather than smoking alone..it would be more enjoyable and safer for you..just a suggestion from a friend..i think you want to take a look into that advice.

Adrohi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2014
Ahh the leaves of the Sheperdess, can we be quite the ordeal or just damn strange. That 'pulling' or 'dragging' feeling you get mad. My most recent experiance wiith Salvia (x60) had me laughing and crying while walking through the woods. Constantly been pulled into the earth, almost as iff been pulled along with it. Man its mental,can anyone whos read more on what is happening to our consiousness when been sucked along into this vortex??

h4lfawak3

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2014
That pulling feeling happens all the time for me! Always towards the ground, its like my mind is a magnet thats attracted towards the earth.
I'm not sure why it happens, but I like to see it as me falling into my trip. It's become a welcoming feeling

Sylph Nightbloom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2014
I started using salvia divinorum back in 2006, and only tried it a dozen times or so, which I really enjoyed. Then I had a baby, and was not into doing anything psychedelic until more recently due to extended breastfeeding and just being busy with a little one. For the past week, I have been using a 15x extract, and totally digging it. I have some salvia-related questions for the knowledgeable members here...
First, does anyone know what the legal status of salvia extracts is in Mexico? (I live in Mexico, so I would like to know where I stand in regard to the law.) Second, has anyone experienced the development of a tolerance to the same dosage of salvia over a short period of time (like a week or so)? Third, has anyone here ever used salvia for exercise support?
I have lately noticed that the same amount of salvia extract fails to make me "go," the way it did for the first 3 days I smoked it. I still get a nice, head-clearing, insightful "buzz." but not the overwhelming transport of the grade 4 salvia trip that I like to experience.
Most of all, I am eaten up with curiosity to know if anyone else has ever used salvia in conjunction with working out. I have done extensive Websearches for anything on this, but have come up totally empty! All I ever see is advice for newbies, never to get up and try to move around much! In fact, most of what I have read indicates that it is a rare individual who is more compatible with the use of salvia, and who is not merely tolerating or withstanding its effects! I am starting to wonder if I may be some sort of mutant! You see, I have never felt fearful or worried on salvia, only fascinated, joyful, and confident in my exploration.
A week ago, I tried adding the 15x extract to my pre-work-out bowl of herb, and after coming down from the strong part of the journey, I immediately went out on my night run/power-walk, which is a couple of miles, up and down steep (45 degree angle), cobblestone streets. I found that my stamina was dramatically increased, while my coordination did not suffer in the least. I was inspired to run faster, and for a greater portion of my route than usual, without having so slow to a walk so frequently. Then when I stopped running, I was more easily able to power-walk to the beat of the psytrance music I was listening to on my iPod. I also felt inspired to dance during the walking portion of my journey, doing upper-body stuff like undulations and snake arms, while I walked briskly to the beat.
I have repeated this experience every night since then, but was unable to "go," using the same amount of salvia, after the 3rd night. I still get the great, exercise-supporting buzz, though, and come up with a ton of awesome insights while I am running. I find the mood elevation to be ever-so-helpful in keeping me motivated to run every night, but am kind of bummed about the loss of the harder trip portion of the experience.
I know I could increase the amount I use, but I wanted to wait and talk to some experienced users first, to see if my perceived tolerance might only be temporary, and might reverse itself. I am quite financially challenged, living in a tourist town in Mexico, and it is the low season now, so my palm-weaving (with the fronds of the coconut palm) is not making me much money at this time. I was a "cheap date" on both salvia and herb, and always like to keep my dosage low, to perpetuate that state for the sake of thrift!
Any help, advice, feedback, or positive comments are much appreciated! I am happy to be here!