Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New drug set to replace banned mephedrone

adoma

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
A synthetic chemical known as MDAI has already emerged as a successor to the drug mephedrone, which was banned in Britain this weekend.
The drug replicates many of the effects of MDMA, or ecstasy, and was developed as an antidepressant by a team at Purdue University in the US during the 1990s. Experts believe its chemical blueprint could soon be mass-produced by the Chinese manufacturers who flooded the UK with mephedrone. Last year mephedrone became the fourth-most popular drug in Britain behind cannabis, cocaine, and ecstasy.

The many websites selling mephedrone closed down last week with the final deadline for placing online orders 3pm on Wednesday. At the same time, sites began advertising or offering MDAI, most describing it as a "research chemical". One of the most popular mephedrone websites states: "New products for April – MDAI." Another announced the arrival of MDAI by declaring it was "proud to introduce a new compound to our product range". The cost of the chemical is about twice that of mephedrone, with a gram – which users say is enough for five hits – costing £25.
{ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5,6-Methyl ... minoindane }

ref:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/ ... mephedrone

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
wow.. hmm.

new mdma?

hmm!! I LIKE THIS

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i actually JUST tried meph.. and its absolute shit btw. lol

meow miao

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2010
Hi everyone, is MDAI avaliable in Italy? Does it really replace meph? I mean, does it has the same effect? I'm looking for some new rc that looks like meff!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
if you like mephedrone, from what I hear, you're fucked up!

MDAI is a very calming, relaxing, even sedative drug. Makes you feel warm and bubbly, and euphoric, but not on level as MDMA.
\
I've never done it - this is just what I've heard.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
lab grade meph is still widely available for really cheap still even to usa, however ive been in the whole RC (researchchemical) scene for several years now back before meph blew up and became so popular, and i can say that the ENTIRE SCENE is very unsafe right now. chinese chemists are always gonna be coming up with new drugs to sell to the unwitting public and this practice is becoming very dangerous as since mephedrone was banned in the UK atleast 15-20 new chemicals have hit the main stream from mdai to nrg1 and now people are raving about 6APD or something of the likes. more and more chemicals are mislabeled and some chemicals that are being indepentantly tested by labs are coming back as mystery xchems that arent even indentafyable, so u never know what your getting. on top of that everyone on the interbnet has spotted the greed oppurtunity in selling these chems that they cant even positively idenify and started selling them to people. the scene has become unbeleivably dangerous and sketched out and extreme caution should be used now more than ever, just recently someone had cardiac arrest after taking a chemical labeled as benzofury, ignorance is no bliss, know your supplier and when in doubt send the product to a lab for testing before ingesting. im a huge risk taker, i was one ofthe first to try mdpv and that didnt bother me, to try and give u guys an idea of how stupid and careless i am, but even i am urging people to stop and rethink the chemicals they are taking off the internet, i know a lot of peopke in europe that are also familiar with the scene will agree. just remember YOU CAN NEVER UNDOSE A DOSE! just becareful everyone and make sure you know 100% sure what u are doin and if its worth your life

meow miao

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Août 2010
I'm not a huge risk taker, as you describe yourself. But, you know, is impossible to analyse what you buy. The only way is to trust in friend and people who know better than you what you are gonna take. I'm never alone when i test new thing. Buy the way, thank you for your words.

S

StrataNael

Invité
1)
Any brit here who ordered / got it / and is still alive (...in this order)
--> experience?
--> cost?
(--> source?)

2)
ALso I am completely new to this forum Psychonaut.com and I dunno where to post here:
I wld like to know what JAKS or JAX is /are ( canadian slang I suppose --> i.e. "Canadian"= 100% sure , "slang"= I suppose). Can be -//probably is- pharmaceutical related.
What's the English (British English ) street equivalent translation?

Where should such a request / thread go on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

A

alisontin

Invité
The drug mephedrone should be banned and out in the market if it gives no good to the person who take it.