Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New First-Timer

• Auteur de la discussion lost_my_mind
  • Date de début
L

lost_my_mind

Invité
Had my first trip on Salvia yesterday. Here is the best explanation I can give:
Bought some 15x salvia at the local head shop. The lady that sold it to me seemed nervous about it since I had never tried it and told her that I didn't have a sitter (bad idea). One of my friends from out of state had tried it and told me about it so I called him up to tell him I was gonna try it. He said he would stay on the phone with me since I didn't have a sitter. I put on my bluetooth headset so I wouldn't have to hold the phone. I was in my living room sitting on the couch. Dimmed the lights, put on some soft music. I only put a small pinch in the bowl since it was my first time and I didn't want to overdo it. Lit it up and took a big, deep hit, immediately feeling my lungs tighten. Held the hit as long as I could and then let it out. As soon as I let it out everything looked different but I couldn't tell why. My buddy said "tell me when you feel the needles" about two seconds after that I felt like I was being encased in vibrating needles starting at my feet and quickly moving upwards. By the time the needles reached my knees, all the paint on the walls in my living room melted off and started to all swirl together. I looked down at my left hand and It was merging into the wall and my arm was made out of the plaster on the wall and my fingers were about 8 inches long. Then, (this is where I started to freak out) I felt an incredibly strong force pulling me to the right. It was like a tornado-force wind and I felt like it was going to suck me into another dimension from which I would not be able to return. I noticed that nothing existed anymore to the left of me. It was like an infinite amount of space that overwhelmed me. That's when I met Lady Salvia. I never saw her, but I could feel her behind me. She spoke to me, not in an audible voice but more like telepathy. She was saying: "Come with me, I want to take you away". I was absolutely terrified because I felt like if I went with her, I would never be able to come back. I reached over to my right with both hands and grabbed the end-table to hold on so I wouldn't get suck out. I started to call for my friend to make sure he was there, or acutally, to make sure I was still there. He answered and I was asking him to keep talking. I did this because as soon as he stopped talking, I felt like I was lost in infinite space. Then the wind stopped and I sat back up. I was ice cold and shivering and pouring sweat everywhere. My friend said it lasted about 2 minutes. I had the overwhelming urge to do things that would confirm that I was back and still alive. I sarted eating food and drinking soda and I turned the TV on. All this just so I could feel like I still existed. I was totally paranoid for about 5 minutes and then went back to normal. After I was completely down, I felt energized and refreshed. I don't know if I'll do it again or not. I kinda want to so that I can learn how to let go of myself, but the whole thing was just absolutely terrifying for me.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I see you had a similiar experience as i had the last time, months ago.
It took me weeks to understand or at least to make it understandable :D
But i think you will return in time, i know i will.
Maybe in a couple of days you will start to remember more of the trip and get more at ease with it.
Take care!

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Good your friend stuck with you on the phone :)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Don't be afraid .. you'll allways come back. When you do take the step into the rabbithole, you may notice a thin line or wire that connects you to your "here-and-now", where your body is at.

Enjoy

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Don't be afraid .. you'll allways come back. When you do take the step into the rabbithole, you may notice a thin line or wire that connects you to your "here-and-now", where your body is at.

Siq, you mean that you can see the astral matrix connected to your body. If you can see it, it is the prove that you ARE Out of your Body. I tried to reach this state through meditating, but even with Salvia I can't reach this... Perhaps it is because I am to nervous to reach the OOB-state. Perhaps DMT will do the trick...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Well .. yes I also do feel out of body, but not with my total awareness. I close my eyes to focus and it all happens in my head. I have some slight realisation (gradually increasing after about one minute of effect) or being in a room, with a friend and when I open my eyes I perceive thís reality (slightly distortedhowever).

Since I do can control my body (fairly enough on small movements) it's not that my mind it way like, far off .. it's more like there this portal for my conscience to enter through to this other realm. Which, in my case, is more of a choice than for (many first-timers and/or high-dosers) Lost_My_Mind. Also I noticed the distance I needed to travel between here and "there" has decreased over the many experiences.

G

Invité
my first salvia trip was somewhat similar to lost_my_mind's. i also heard the lady salvia's voice saying... "smoke one more and i'll take you with me"...i smoked, and i lost my conscience. i "woke" up with the feeling that someone touched me in the face with a hand, like a gentle hand.
i haven't had yet the out-of-body experience, but, in my opinion, i haven't tried the ultimate salvia experience.
have anyone had this "loud thoughts" with SD ? the instant that you take your first toke, i begin to hear my thoughts, and after that, i don't think my thoughts, they come up, and they are pretty logical, i mean, they are not ilogical, like marijuana (when the most stupid thought is the funniest). i can focus in my thought with an astonishing easyness. at the same time, i can wonder with the visuals, but i always have this conscience that makes me think of the visuals as they were a painting in movement.