Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Never Really 'hallucinated' on psych's :(

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Hello, sorry for such a shitty first thread.. but you guys seem to know a lot and I would like to get this addressed :p Well I'm a psychonaut myself, and this not only pertains to drugs but to sober, conscious experiences as well. This has been this way for a while. But I seem to have a problem with hallucinating and by this I mean visuals. I get the mind opening 'thinking' that comes with it and some body highs varying on the drug I'm taking. I've done shrooms, lsd, 2ci, and n-n dmt. on shrooms nothing really visual happens besides a few 'bending' of objects which only happens very little and only if I focus hard enough. I usually eat around 3g - 6g myself and nothing really crazy happens except for the crazy ideas that flow through my head while under the influence. LSD was a pretty good experience I would say I got this cool graphitti appearing anywhere on blank walls or w/e and they looked like half transparent over what I was really seeing if that makes sense? kinda like if you stare at the sun and look somewhere else you have a half transparent black blob over what you see. That was on one tab, and when I smoked around 40-45mg of dmt I got an insane body high and I saw my 'inner arm' reach forward when my normal hand was on my lap not moving. Again this was at half transparency but nothing real intense. So what I'm wondering is how I can improve on the visual part? I mean I know I'm not supposed to be seeing crazy unicorns and rainbows but for me it feels like the visuals aren't enough for me. I hate to say that too as psychedelics are much more to that then visuals. I get plenty out of enlightening thoughts and all I was just curious as to that issue. Anybody got any pointers? Thanks again, and sorry again for such a shitty first post. :(

Interdimensional Creature

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Well everyone's biochemistry is different. There is endless possibilities on how you absorb, transport and react to a chemical which could interact with its hallucinogenic properties. Its possible you are simply not sensitive enough to entheogens to experience full blown visuals or the quality has degraded: time and radiation.

Take More, you have a high threshold, turn that next 6g trip into a 20g trip or at least 15g.

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Interdimensional Creature a dit:
Well everyone's biochemistry is different. There is endless possibilities on how you absorb, transport and react to a chemical which could interact with its hallucinogenic properties. Its possible you are simply not sensitive enough to entheogens to experience full blown visuals or the quality has degraded: time and radiation.

Take More, you have a high threshold, turn that next 6g trip into a 20g trip or at least 15g.

Yeah I guess so, I mean it's what you get out of it that matters anyway. Seems like everytime I trip I solve a life long issue :p and I'll try upping the dosage but it's kind of weird how it didn't really work with lsd, lsa, 2ci, dmt or shrooms. idk kind of weird. Thanks for the advice though.

Brendan81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2013
Higher doses.

(Don't jump from 6g to 20g directly with shrooms...)

I noticed that I didn't have real visuals with shrooms.

You could try nbomes. 25b has a really visual personality.

ChrisGayle

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
ID creature said it right..every single body on this planet has a distinct mechanism which tends to react to the type of thing you intake..may be your metabolism is different and hence you are having these consequences..i guess you should probably wait for another two days before increasing your dosage.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
OK I will give you some ideas. Before your next psychedelic--maybe magic mushrooms? begin about a week before not reading so much but drawing, and if possible painting. Do this not copying from outside, but from imagination, and just allow what ever feelings flow into the drawing and/or painting
Also you could do this to music your not familiar with. Choose music that pushes your boundaries--whatever that may be

Come time of the trip, begin the trip painting --being careful to cover fixtures and furnishings so you dont 'come down' to a mess lol
IF your tripping with a friend, ask them to surprise you with music your not familiar with when you are painting

See if this works. I am trying to say to allow your 'right brain' freedom, because I think for some resistance to experiencing visions could be the leftbrain oppressive hold this culture has on us. So what I am suggesting is you trying to undermine that, and enter the world of images

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
pay attention to your setting as well, you wont see crazy things unless your are very relaxed before you even take them and if you normally do it with people try tripping on your own limit you stimuli so you brain takes over. Also try kickers like when you are coming up smoke some salvia or eat some fly argaric I found these exceptionally usefull on my last trip.

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
visuals are only tiny aspect of tripping. I also don't get no visuals from tryptamines nor phenethylamines. well ketamine is another story for me - perhaps try it.

Richyroo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
speeedball a dit:
visuals are only tiny aspect of tripping. I also don't get no visuals from tryptamines nor phenethylamines. well ketamine is another story for me - perhaps try it.

SWIM has also had a strong trip from ketamine once. SWIM confused the bag with another drug (Cocaine)
and sniffed to much (1g). SWIM was then followed around by a ball of light for a few hours and taken on a
apparent trip into hyperspace whilst in the back of a taxi coming home from a night out.

SWIM would defos say give it a try. Dont fear the hole ;)

Richyroo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Also I find hitting a bong or something similar to help induce a trip.

Wait until you feel yourself peaking then take a hit.

Always helps me.

Y

yogeshmach

Invité
Hello Everybody.

I am New Here From tablet press machines Company. we Provide Custom word wide tablet press machines service as per client requirement. So if you have any question about tablet press machines are welcome.

Thanks.

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
Hi there welcome to the forum..i hope you are having a great time out here..i really appreciate that..if we'd have any question..we will definitely reach out for you.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
For me the best setting for visuals is lying on or in bed in a dark room or with lights low listening to music. Act as if you go to sleep and going to have a dream. As the waves come try closing your eyes. Pick music that helps you relax and also music that helps you get more into the trip. Some nice ambient music for example. Don,t try to think or talk to much. if tripping with a friend make an agreement to not talk to much and to focus on the trip and on the inner world. Before or during a trip look at visual stimulating art or watch a stimulating movie (better do it before). A sureal movie or a nature documentary. The bbc planet earth docu,s are visual stimulating. Docu,s about visual art or artist can be nice. You could plan to watch visual stimulating stuff the days before the trip. The days before the trip focuse on the beauty of nature and on art fantasy creativity too get your mind into the visual mode

Try to smoke (or vaporize) some cannabis or hash or even some tabaco. Cannabis in itself can produce closed eyed visuals.

Try to close your eyes and focus on the inside without tripping. For example try to get visuals when going to sleep. Do this every night as a practice to help you get into the visual mode more easy when tripping.

Another idea is to decorate your tripping space in a trippy way. Lights, candles,art,posters and stuff. maybe burn some incense. Make a ritual out of it.

Always make sure to trip on a empty stomach

Good luck

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Try 2C-E. It's one of the trippiest! You could also try exploring the nootropic effects of a sub-hallucinogenic dose of 2C-I, 2C-D, or both combined at low doses. It's like a study aid. The 2C-D in low doses helps to remember more and connect ideas better while a low dose of 2C-I goves strong clean energy. Combined, it's like a superbrain. Since it's a nootropic and not just a cognitive enhancer, the brain will show long term improvements. Today's semi-synthetic psychedelics could end up being tomorrow's supernootropics!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Try to practice visualization. When lying in bed or sitting with eyes closed try to think of something and try to visualize it. you can do this before your trip to practice visualization.
think for example of a diamond and try to picture it. Try to picture it from the outside. Try to get inside it and look from the outside. Now try to visualize a tree or a shoe, a temple. If your mind wanders to another subject try to visualize that subject. Try to get into the flow. Do this before going to sleep. Make up yout own visualizations and have fun with it.