Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help-urgent

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I am not 100% sure but I thought that the shrooms turn blue because of psilocin or psilocybin so it seems to me that all psilocin or psilocybin containing shrooms turn blue when bruised.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Pay attention to the text below and you will also notice that some Psilocybe species do not bruise blue.

On further mushroom studies you will find that some deadly species from other genera do bruise blue. Just because a mushroom bruises blue does not mean it is safe. Nor that it is hallucinogenic. There is no one safe test for any mushroom!

from the same text

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
If you want to be sure you must read and practise a lot to become good in recognizing mushrooms. Or you must have a test to indentify psilocyne or psilocybin, never heard of that though.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well id reference pics u find here and elsewhere of psychoactive mushrooms with the dried ones you get, before you ingest them of course, lol.

Have you tried hunting for shrooms? That may be more prommising than hoping u get the goods from a shifty charicter; but you never know till u know, he could be legit. And of course, blueing is not allways a clear indication but it helps.

Hope you discover the truth sooner rather than later; and if your too lazy, just put the emergency services on speed dial and chow down, hehehe.