Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

NEWS about the shooting down of MH17

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Was horrified to hear and see of the shooting down of that plane MH17 killing all those people, including 80 children!!! I also am aware many Dutch people were on it and killed.

Straightaway next day, I suspected something was not right with the official narrative because a mainstream 'left' newspaper had on cover that it was Putin and Russia's crime, along with photographs of some of the victims. That is VERY quick isn't it, to know who is responsible?? So I smelled a false flag.

And I am trying to keep up listening to non- corporate mainstream mass media.

Please listen to this video closely: [YOUTUBE]38FBFiBSM-A[/YOUTUBE]

Please let me know what you think, and ALSO who in the Netherlands who is in politics you think I might send this link to? Someone who is not gonna scream "conspiracy theorist"! Hopefully will take this info seriously and challenge what is being said via politicians and their media.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
The apathy about this is just incredible. Has NO ONE got anything to say about this??

apathy (n.) c.1600, "freedom from suffering," from French apathie (16c.), from Latin apathia, from Greek apatheia "freedom from suffering, impassability, want of sensation," from apathes "without feeling, without suffering or having suffered," from a- "without" (see a- (3)) + pathos "emotion, feeling, suffering" (see pathos). Originally a positive quality; sense of "indolence of mind, indifference to what should excite" is from c.1733.

In MY universe psychedelic experience inspires feeling and empathy,,,and INTEREST!

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
from ansa (good news agency, who gives the news for what they are, news, without opinions): https://translate.google.it/transla...7-ade1-4a31-a251-c589886fd768.html&edit-text=

" "We hit a plane of the fascists in Kiev, we were told," adding pay attention to the possible presence of soldiers that would be parachuted. Arrived at the scene saw a tattered canvas and found the body of a little girl. "It 'was terrible," he says."

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
why do you need to post this shit here. There are enough of other places where you can post shit like this.

Why do people keep posting about conspiracies and coverups here?
THIS PLACE IS NOT ABOUT THAT STUFF.
Please stop trashing psychonaut.com with conspiracy trash. There is enough of this shit on the webs. We do not need more of it on psychonaut.com.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
however is a very stupid idea to fly above a war area only to save a bit of fuel...

Pirro

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Août 2014