Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mystic visions/paralell worlds

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Taking the magik mushrooms gives mysterious vision and sound
one vision that i would like to share is one i had when in a kneeling/crouched position during a heavy visionary wave
from combining syrian rue seed extraction with mushrooms.
I was suddendly in an open field of green grass blowing in the wind
hiding or resting in a kneeling position.I was a naked maya indian,and the feeling of being outside somewhere in the jungle was very real to me.
I wonder did i experience a paralell world where the ancient mayan times are still very much up and going.
I have a feeling that is so,anyone had similar experiences they would like to share?

I think we are dealing with the fact that the magik mushrooms are portals to other dimensions,times and places,and it is very exciting,traveling without moving....folding time and space...;)

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
my guess is that it's from one of the plane's where shaman's go to (underworld, upperworld, and middle world). These are said to be realms where you can access the collective unconscious and the things you see are symbolic representations of certain things that happen here which can have an effect on your daily consciousness.

caffecream

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2009
yes, i can relate to your experience. it almost feels like you time travel except your still in this world ? hard to explain huh!.

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Thanks for good reply.
Yes,timetravel is exactly my idea too,i think scientists looking for time travel machine,should look no further than psilocybin.
There are many symbols and highly advanced geometric designs with breathtaking beauty,and then there are those visions where you find yourself in another world altogether,maybe just a glimpse,but a live one,and very much real ,where you can feel the air blowing,and hear water rushing and birds singing.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Interesting. Never had full displacement of my body on a trip before.

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
Elfinn a dit:
Thanks for good reply.
Yes,timetravel is exactly my idea too,i think scientists looking for time travel machine,should look no further than psilocybin.

Hmm, I'm not sure I would call it time travel. I mean, all that really exists with respect to time is the present, don't you agree? Memories of the past are not in the past.. they are (experienced) in the present, same goes for ideas or visions of the future. And I'd say the same goes for what you experienced as well; the experience was in the present. "Time"-travel as such does not exist in my opinion. To me it seems more like "world"- or "reality"-traveling: you do not go to past or future times, but what happens is that the present takes on a different appearance (which doesn't make it any less "real" if you ask me). Like what u called paralell worlds.
However, if scientists would be looking for a "time"-traveling machine, I'd tell them not to bother trying to bend time to go to a non-existant past or future, but to attempt to change the present into something that is equivalent to what is understood by "past" and "future" (in other words, to change reality to your liking). And psychedelics do seem to be a good starting point, I agree :p