Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My ideal day !

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Well the goal of this post is for everyone to visualise what is an ideal day to them, just the act of imagining it might help people manifest a better life, we often lack focus on positive things, here's your chance.

(if its the first time you read me, yes I'm a freak)

Waking up !

1/8th ounce of herbal tonic Gin twice to rince the mouth. Shaking the whole body awake (like a dance) taking a moment to breathe deeply and check my e-mail.

1 bowl of barely germinating grains (oats, chia, sesame, buckwheat, spelt, etc... with nuts and honey and dried fruit)

3 grams of EPA-DHA omega oils (fish oil or preferably golden algae oil, which is where the fish get it from)

bullsht.... my psychonaut window is all bugged... I will reeload I dont even see what I'm writting. To be contnued !

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So yes... (it happens everytime I do something constructive)

2 grams of omega oils rich in GLA (borage or evening primrose)

1 fresh fruit !

Exercise : Yoga, few squats some flamenco type gracious dance to get a feel of spacial inertia.

1 glass of slightly salinised water with non-refined salt + 1 glass of vegetable juice (fresh ideally) with some broken cell chlorella.

Work or chores, trying to remain zen.

1 glass of magnesium citrate with ph buffer and one salt capsule
1 herbal tonic with extracts + 1 amino acid capsule (arginine, citrulline, taurine, dl-methionine, etc...)

Argh my windows is starting to bug again... what the heck I didn't even make it past noon !! TBC !

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
a little walk around the block before dinner, taking a little glucosamine, 5HTP, Ester-C.

Dinner : A big salad with cheeze and hemp nuts. A smoothie with fresh fruit for dessert + probiotics capsule + enzymes for digestion of veggies.

a big piece of chocolate, lil shot of herbal gin :)

little 20 min Yoga to activate digestion.

more work, more choresm more creation !

middle of afternoon : herbal mix to releive stress on empty stomach... (valerian, kava, chinese lotus etc...) + multi-vitamin + more EPA-DHA oils (2-3 grams) + a bunch of goji berries or other dried berries for energy.

more work ! (ok somehow my computer enter key does not automatically change line anymore, it first makes 3 spaces ?!¿, then it works if I press a second time.

but thats when my window bugs so yea... sorry about that.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
so right before dinner, I would play some flute in order to activate lungs to full capacity and meditate a little.

Then eat a full meal, with eggs or small fish, seafood (I eat no meat, I even consider certain fish and seafood uneatable). Always accompanied by a salad unless served with fresh uncooked veggies.

Chi-gong practice to activate digestions. Full deep colored fresh veggies juice with honey for dessert (it really tastes great) with beets and spinach and carrots etc...

more work, or play if the day was productive, I love to play akisac or going hiking, or rockclimbing.

Protein shake with tons of stuff to feed worked out body.

During the evening I would eat nuts, figs and sugary stuff... More cereals before bed (slightly germinating, but still consistent enough) I would go to bed with the sun at around 8-9 PM and wake up with the birds at 3:30-4 AM, shower first thing in the morning, then loop back where I came in :)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So as you can see, I spend most of my day eating, and happily I am helped by supplements and superfoods, or I would be eating the whole day.

This is what my body needs at a minimum to keep working properly, yes I have a belly that looks pregnant and a big head, but its not fat, I can pull it all in and you will wonder where it went, just like I wonder where all that food went when I dump only a small fraction of what went in :)

Cheers ! :shock:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Don't come out of the house often?

LOL, I love these threads.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
My ideal day?

In the morning I wake up, but I don't hear anything. No cars, no barking dogs, no church bells, chirping sparrows, no pigeons, no people talking. I clean my tongue and teeth, do some yoga or stretching, and sit down in my garden with a breakfast consisting of several types of fruits, as well as some pieces of avocado. After eating this I take a shitload of supplements: Q10, l-carnitine, omega-3 etc. I then turn on my vaporizer if I haven't already, and check out what's new on Psychonaut.com.

An hour later I take another fruit breakfast, and then sit down to read many pages from an interesting book. After about 40 minutes I lie down, close my eyes and take some deep breaths. I then sit up and read another 40 minutes. Or, if I have nothing else to do that day, ingest a psychedelic subtance.

Around noon I'd be ready for the germinated grains, as well as some sprouts and fresh salad, nuts, seeds and more supplements. With a full belly, I'd lay back and listen to some inspiring music for about 20 minutes, and then go for a walk.

Late in the afternoon I'd engage in more rigorous yoga, make love, read some more, and write a bit.

In the evening I'd eat some more (I can't fall asleep with an empty belly), and then fall asleep soon after it gets dark outside.

None of the above resembles my actual life right now, except for checking out what's on Psychonaut, turning on the vaporizer and ingesting a shitload of supplements.

edit: Oops, seems I turned into Getafix again!

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Well... my perfect day. There cane be many tipes of perfect days, but lets just play and invent one.

I wake up. Late. At my side, a pretty girl, with whom I'd start the day by some joyous, nice love.
Then, a big,sweet breakfast. Fruit, milk, chocolate, heavy one. After that, a little nap, just to relax after all this stress (lol, I feel quite asleep 2 hours after I wake up).

Time for practicing with unicycle, then. I'd go out with my uni, and have a 2-3 hours of practicing session.
Go then to the forest, and eat some more,read, lie on the grass, watch at the sky. little before the sunset, few hours later take some psychedelic, don't know wich. DMT maybe, or some mushrooms+DMT. Maybe with the girl I talked about at the beginning.

It's night time now, and the best thing would be to go to some juggler friends, and play something together. Like make sculpture with props, laugh a bit, and then go back home.
Eat, listen to some music and have some time surfing on the net, just an hour or something, not too much.

Go to bed, where I find the girl of the beginning of the day. She didn't move from there, maybe.
Have some love more, then fall in a deep sleep.

In the sleep, having some nice Lucid Dreams. Vivid, strong, and going to find my all-times favorite thinkers, to have a talk about the world, and the beauty.

That's it. And it's very sad, since
I don't have a girl in my bed, never since 9 months, now;
I can't go on unicycle, for I broke my ancle;
I don't have juggling friends near me.
It' much time I dont have Lucid Dreams

But I've got the forest, the time to sleep 'til late, the dmt and the shrooms, and thats GOOD!

:D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
my ideal day changes too., right now it would involve lots of romping about in the woods, preferably in a mountainous area, maybe have a little campfire for lunch, lots of munchies, a nice long nap in the sun.. and a good bike ride

(now, my ideal night on the other hand, that involves a couple tabs. accompanied with some music making. and a lot of stargazing.)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
indeed, that was awesome, thank you !

so you are jealous of my style too ? 8)

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Well, my opinion kinda agrees with what Alan Watts was saying.. in that why is it necessary to have all these precise measurements and specific substances, and timed activities in order to achieve this ideal day. Doesn't it defeat its purpose? I don't think you can plan for an ideal day into this much detail, because then maybe you are too focused on the details (and getting everything right, not making any mistakes), and not on enjoying yourself.

So maybe an ideal day would have some guidelines as to what the activities should be..but not go into this much trouble of defining it, and just let yourself be taken by the moment.

Well, just my thoughts, if I'm going off-topic here..let me know, and I'll leave you guys have your "ideal days" in peace :D

My ideal day would involve..peace of mind, nature, happiness, love, reflexion, calmness. As long as it has those, it's pretty ideal to me :)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
In my case it's because I am very sick, and without all this preciseness after a few days I end up not enjoying myself at all because of symptoms that show up.

I have skimmed it up too, thing is I take much more stuff than that, and would take even more if I had the means to, most of the stuff I take was purchased discount because it was going to go stale.

You obviously have a one track mind... I do not, not even close to. That being said I do not have a godly mind, but I am certainly not limited in that way (to me work, chores, creativity ; is not defined at all and leaves much room for freedom) So in a way I think you are closing your mind and in turn not enjoying yourself as you should by reading how people see their ideal day, I had much fun reading everyone's but your description does not sound very fun if you ask my opinion... I do not seem to have understood Alan Watts the same way you did, probably because he was aware subconsciously that I would be listening to him. Either way you did let yourself be taken in the moment, but it was a moment of unconsctructive negativism...

Food for tought !

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Ahuaeynjxs, how much do you weight? :D

My perfect day: I wake up, the sun is rising but I am nut tired. I sit down and write a book until the sun goes down, which is when I go to sleep.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Notice the "maybe"s and question marks "?" I am merely trying to discuss the issue and exposing a point of view. And I am doing so, because when I was reading your post I was thinking to myself "How can you enjoy something when you NEED all those substances and measurements, and why do they need to be explicitly stated?"
As you said, your condition might require you to do so.. so maybe that's a different thing here.. but how am I to know?

"You obviously have a one track mind... I do not, not even close to."

Nice way to go.. really.. you are gonna solve all your problems by claiming you are superior and making assumptions. Sorry, arrogance doesn't get you anywhere in my book..
I don't think we got quite the same output out of that recording ..the way I understood it was that consciousness was a one-track mind, and it isn't possible to keep track of everything going on, all the variables with a one-track mind (that's you AND me) and thus we should probably try to worry less about "trouble", and enjoy ourselves ..or in comparison to animals, let our instincts drive us.

"I do not seem to have understood Alan Watts the same way you did, probably because he was aware subconsciously that I would be listening to him"

No I don't think we have, as stated above. And please explain how this sentence makes any sense..how is Alan Watts being "aware subconsciously" that someone is listening to his lecture (which of course he is, since it is a lecture) help you in understanding it any different than I do. Wouldn't that happen because we are 2 different persons with 2 different minds, thus having 2 different interpretations to the same recording, and have nothing to do with Alan Watts himself?

If you wanna see it as unconstructive negatism, then so be it.. I'll leave your thread alone.
If you wanna reply, you can send me a PM.. I don't want to steer your thread off-topic any further.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh I can steer my own wormhole thank you... the topic was very open and perhaps I was hoping to get such a reply, I am usually the one who says the so be it, cher frère.

But I do love a challenge !

To me the goal of life is not so much about enjoying the present, than to enjoy achievement upon my evoution.

To give an example I could be satisfied with eating this ice cream, it's extreemly good, made with fresh fruits and cream and lots of love, it DESERVES to be enjoyed fully. But to me thats a low level joy, one that is purchasable, just like a "day" so to speak. If I had money to break from work and pay myself a vacation, I would enjoy it but that joy would not fullfill me much. I am quite unsure as to why my return key does not work anymore so I will stop making paragraph breaks, so much for my style hehe... oh well even if I don't make paragraph braks it still dosent allow me to see what I write from now on, so again, to be continued...

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I can enjoy to be smiled at by a beautiful woman... thats a little more like it for me, since if I was ugly inside I would not get such radiant smiles which obviously do not include any form of attachement, just pure enjoyment.

But truely, thats a mirror for me, just like if I cross a dead animal on the road its a mirror for my inner turmoil, to me all is related that way. So where I should find my real joy, the one that leaves me without want ? Simply in ascending with my own body, and feeling the changes in my biology...

I weight 150 lbs, which is not much for a 6footer like me, but I have the strength to beat a 250 lbs man on stability and iron arm challenges, not because of raw force or because I'm superior ; just because I am convinced I have understood what the candida-amanita "war" means inside us, and how we should behave to get them to find peace with each other. So why the heck does it do that... my time before bug seems to shorten every message !

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So basically to me, not prooving myself, but KNOWING that I sucessfully created symbiosis in myself is the ultimate joy. I can set a great indian classical solist right there and melt into infinite bliss which has nothing to do with who I am or how I perceive chaos-order inside me.

Time will melt, and I will come out a winner.

I look pregnant, my head does not fit any of the hats I used to wear even 2-3 years ago, it's growing. My musician skills exeed my wildest expectations, I surprise myself as I play and create even more bliss.

THAT moment for me is worth the whole assle of having to painstakingly feed my body in such a special way to maintain its optimum shape, do you see ?

I don't need to go anywhere with this, the purpose of my posts is to share tought-forms, not simply to write and get feedbak, for any other similar reason. It's got nothing to do with what I say and how I say it, it's got to do with how your dreams will be influenced by me... it's another way of saying I effectively convey non-conditional governance....

you guessed, still bugged...

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So basically, you said it...

Consciousness is you AND me, that means that I have more than once consciousness inside me.

Not only that, how can you affirm with absolute certitude water, or even more abruptedly the "sea" is not a conscious entity. Would symbiosis with a mushroom with 10 times the evoutionary span of us humans allow me to communicate with saline waters, or is it the minerals which are conscious ?

You still have lots to walk, and so do I ; from an evolutionary perspective I am not superior or inferior, but you obviously would not like to be in my position. I don't blame you, I am in this position because noone else wanted to take it, lots of young people would have liked to experience it for a day, but they blinded themselves to the responsibilities it enacts.

I am not a lower animal, I am a nordique monkey king, and I reflect upon my own consciousness, those who take high doses of psychedelics know there was one day a man who would stand up for more than himself, not because he idealised it, but because he experienced and lived it ; yet here I am and pretty much all I get is opposition and acceptance, but noone will follow me into the garden.

So be it ?

I did intuitively feel that Alan Watts knew about this "prophecy", which says time will end as a companion, but will be reborn inside us. This is more than deep of a realisation and is utterly rare to hear it in a tone of voice, since it cannot be worded up.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
"To me the goal of life is not so much about enjoying the present, than to enjoy achievement upon my evolution."

Yes, I agree on that..and for me Evolution would be characterized through knowledge, consciousness, awareness. The more I learn about myself, others, the world, and the more I try to reflect on those.. the more I feel satisfied.

But, my original point was... why all the preciseness in this ideal day? Why not have a general idea in mind and see where it takes you?

Like for me.. it would be be maybe going to a park with a friend or two, reading a book/relaxing.. contemplating nature/talking, reflecting, relating to eachother..etc
And that's why I said "peace of mind, nature, happiness, love, reflexion, calmness" as abstract ideas, and not a fully planned to the single minute day..

I don't know, that's how I see it.. and we are all different. Even though there are similarities everywhere, each and every one of us basically has his own personal version of the universe, and this is the work of our mind.

"Not only that, how can you affirm with absolute certitude water, or even more abruptedly the "sea" is not a conscious entity."

And how can you affirm that it is indeed a conscious entity? For me, the questions without answer are just that.. unanswered. I don't try to push any answer to it,(but it is true that the first thing that comes to mind is absence of consciousness, just because it is not manifested) and maybe in time..they will be answered.

" ...but you obviously would not like to be in my position. I don't blame you, I am in this position because noone else wanted to take it...

...yet here I am and pretty much all I get is opposition and acceptance, but noone will follow me into the garden. "

What position and what garden? Hard to follow when I don't know what you mean...