Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first trip. In detail.

• Auteur de la discussion IndicaSativa
  • Date de début
I

IndicaSativa

Invité
I wrote this the morning after i woke up after my first salvia trip. i wrote down everything that i could remember. it was crazy, I think I took a pretty big hit (1/8 gram of some x potency extract on the leaf... maybe 5x or more) inthe bong. here it is.

Salvia Divinorum

My First Salvia Experience.
October 20, 2004, 2:10am

I purchased a gram of lower potency salvia divinorum from B.O.B. Headquarters for $30, the higher potency salvia was $40/gram and almost twice as strong (I have yet to confirm this), but I thought I should stick with the lower potency for my first experience with this intriguing plant. This salvia comes laced with some level of Salvinorin-A (generally the extract comes in 5x, 6x and 10x), my best guess is that the salvia which I purchased had the 5x or 6x extract, but don’t quote me on that. The guy who sold it to me in the store said that the higher potency salvia was about 2x stronger than the stuff that I got, so I am assuming that is the 10x concentrate.

I watched my friend ‘T’ try the salvia the day that I purchased it (we actually split the gram between the two of us). He didn’t have very much and the effects didn’t seem all that intense in him during that experience. He also went on to try it with another guy, both smoking much more than the first time he had tried, I was not there to witness this trip, but T told me it was weird but he had focused more on watching the other guy trip than on his own trip. After they were done tripping I had talked to T about it and he wouldn’t give me any details and just explained it as “weird

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
can you overdose on salvia (physiologically i mean)? i've never heard of any deaths from its toxicity. i haven't really looked that closely at salvia so forgive me if this is an ignorant question.

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
can you overdose on salvia (physiologically i mean)? i've never heard of any deaths from its toxicity. i haven't really looked that closely at salvia so forgive me if this is an ignorant question.

I've never heard of a case of physically overdosing on Salvia but I have heard of psycological problems that have occured. Simular to what happens with LSD and other hallucenogenics that are abused. Of course they're will always be those that fail to remember to "trip mentally and not physically"... :thud:

By the way nice trip report Indica... and good advice towards the end.

GijsB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2004
the toxicity is no problem.. but if you take too much you won't remember anything, so better not...

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
yeah I took to much at one ^point
I Know I fell but thats it I woke up the next day
pritty wierd

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You cannot over does but if you just keep smoking it, eventually you'll pass out.

I've seen 2 of my freinds do that.
Funny as hell.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
my first trip was with salvia 10x, after i inhaled the smoke i sat down, and after about a minute the world started to look like waves, and i saw threads runing from my hands to some one above, like i was pinochio:p hahaha after a wile (about 10 min, it looked like an hour) i started to come down. and i thougt i was in a lifing room, instead i was in a cafe, but everyone was looking towards a tv, later i realized it was a band doing a gig:p

hugr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Sept 2004
this amazing .. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPERIENCED :toomuch: , the first time !!!!! whit exactly the same details!
Maybe also because I took it on exactly the same condition ..

(even your window opened! ;))
But I really don't know what levels it is .. :think:
Me to I couldn't really said that this female presence try to tell me something , or if she was just speaking ... really strange and interresting ...