Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first time...

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Yesterday my buddy and I consumed a whole tube of 5X, first timers both of us. We started off smoking 0.2 gr. each. Candles were lit, dim light, some soft reggae was coming out from my pc speakers. I even had picked fresh wild flowers from the forest and put in a glass jar on the table with some water in it. Everything for the ambience. I lit up my bong with a torch lighter, I inhaled it in one big hit then I coughed once so that the burning piece of sage in my bong jumped up from its bowl and landed on the floor (dammit!). There was no way I could save that so I tried another 0.2 gr and same thing happened; I coughed so hard that the sage jumped up from my bong bowl and then down on my floor I felt so frustrated and angry!! I never had a chance to remove the bong from my lips before I coughed! My buddy lit up his 0.2 gr but he managed to stay away from coughing. We both experienced the same thing. "Something" pulled/yanked us very fast to the left like if something tried to pull my "spirit" out of my body but it failed. Nothing else happened. Oh yeah. I was a little bit confused after smoking. I felt very uncomfortable and I didn't want to have this trip anymore. I just wanted it to go away. After a while I felt very calm and harmonic. I just wanted to snuggle up under my bed cover that I had in my couch just for the comfort- and cozy factor. After I had stabilized I searched for other ways to consume SD on the Psychonaut forum. I read a thread about putting sage under the tongue so we did that. My buddy and I decided to put 0.2 gr under our tongues. After 10 minutes I had much saliva in my mouth so I swallowed and my buddy did exactly the same thing. Once again. Nothing happened. Maybe it was because I felt stressed? Maybe it was because we had too many sitters? I felt so "observed" by the three sitters. It was if like Sally D told me that "You're not ready yet + your sitters don't show any respect for me". :cry:

Next time we'll order some dried S.D. leafs and the Sage 10X and smoke that with just one sitter. One of the sitters really pissed me off. He was on about wanting to try SD. I wasn't mentally prepared for a third smoker. I had set my mind on that my buddy and I was the only smokers. I asked him if he had read anything about Ms. Sally and he said 'no'. Dude just didn't show any respect for SD and that was what pissed me off the most. No respect for Ms. Sally. He even wanted us to blow the smoke in a plastic bag so that he could inhale it. I just said: 'Man it doesn't work that way and I really feel that you should read about SD before even trying it. It's not your ordinary party drug etc etc' (I was like a living dictionary reciting what I had learned from http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html) Maybe it was because of that. I felt disturbed by his ignorant attitude towards SD. No respect. So maybe that's why Lady Sage didn't want to invite my buddy and I into her realms?! :lol:

Anyways.. this wasn't the last time I tried SD lemme tell ya.

(To be continued)