Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first salvia trip!

fanis992

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Fev 2013
Hi guys, I am an old user of illegal substances that prety much done me wrong, now i was searching for something legal that is not a narcotic and so I found salvia! I ordered 2 grams of a x15 extract from a site and I am waiting patiently for my order to come. I had some experiences with lsd and ecstasy and I have some questions about salvia.
1) Is there a chance that I will die from salvia like swalloing my tongue or falling from my apartment? (sorry if I sound stupid)
2) Should i use a metalic pipe like cannabis?
3)How much of the 2 grams should I use to get to level 3?
4)Should I use tabaco to the pipe also?
5)Is it safe to do it with my girlfriend without a sitter?
6)I gave 31 pounds for the 2 grams did they robe me?
Thank u, I luv this site

MadDog

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Oct 2012
x15 for a first trip ? Salvia is strong as fuck, prepare to get your brain raped !

In my opinion there is no chance that you will die if there is a sitter.
A metalic pipe or a bong, as you want, if you have a turbo lighter it's better, burn the salvia all the time you are taking the hit

NEVER use tobaco

i don't know exactly how much you have to use to get level 3, but with x15 you really should start with a little bit of salvia and increase the dose step by step 'cause it's strong

If you're girlfriend keep an eye on you it's good. Hide all the dangerous object.

Salvia isn't fun at all in my opinion, take care of you ..

(Sorry for my english it's not my native language)

lobsterapples

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mai 2015
Start with small pinches, and burning the entire bowl with a jet lighter for the entire hit. It has reverse tolerance so if u want u can set yourself up for a weekend of frequent use until u breakthrough, each use slightly larger pinch. Just keep taking as big hits as u can manage, the first effect I feel is pins and needles and physical discomfort, its a learning curve for sure. but once u get past that it will b an experience you most likely will never forget.

sherlock stoner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Sept 2015
ok so this is my story, hope you guys enjoy...

so I found an abandoned house yesterday and after scavenging around, I found 2 bags full of salvia!!! the second had a little more than half gone :( but the bags both read salvia supply, 454 grams, for incense use only. there were a couple small holes in the one bag, and it was hidden under some clothes. somehow all the people that had trashed the place totally missed the two bags!!! I wanted to smoke up right then and there, but I told my friend with friends and he said a guy wanted to see it. we met up and I smoked a bowl of leaves(7ish), and my friends friend did also. my feet felt funny, and I was kind of giggly, but nothing more. so we smoked a bowl of purple, I hadn't smoked in 3 weeks and I was taking big nasty hits. I don't really remember what happened but I remember some things the other people were saying. according to my buddy, I just said "oh fuck" and dropped. stupidly, I had stood up to see if that had to happen to get hit by it. my friend said hes never seen someone drop like that before, I didn't even put my hands out. I just got my braces off, but I think my teeth are good. I have a huge ass cut on my chin and can hardly open my mouth(might've dislocated my jaw) I remember being in a dream like state and floating between different possible futures of the given present and couldn't tell which one was real, if any. I felt like I was switching worlds like in Mario, except that each world was pretty much the same with a few minor differences. I remember the voices of the other guys breaking through to me, and the next thing I knew, I was saying "im ok, im ok". we went to my friends brothers house where we chilled for I think three hours, but it felt like an eternity. I don't remember the car ride, but remember how dizzy I was. it was super odd. so after apparently repeating myself for like half an hour, saying "was i standing?" like ten times, we dealt with my chin, which was just beginning to hurt. i don't remember any details of my surroundings at his bros house, just voices and what was told to me. after we left, i was starting to feel pretty normal, with the exception of my jaw, which is fucked up. and so i went to bed(1) and woke up today(930) knowing yesterday happened but feeling like it was all part of a dream i don't remember clearly. this was only leaves too, so im not sure if its even super potent. maybe i just have a low tolerance. (sorry if my post isn't that good, this is my first)

i cant really remember typing this up which might have to do with the concussion, if i have one. i think im going to take some Ritalin to see if that gets me up and going :)
enjoy your day, and remember, work your way in regards to doses. even though it was only leaves, i got fucked up