Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first homemade DMT trip

Jmax0420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2013
DMT from acrb , about .1g sprinkled on a bowl of purple kush bud. It was almost sunset, you know that moment when the horizon has all sorts of purples pinks and greens and seems almost fake. There were a couple dozen little fluffy clouds floating along. It was almost perfectly silent out. The kids were at their grandparents, and I had eaten a lovely glazed salmon dinner an hour before. On a side note it had taken me three tries at freezing to get what little I have, for some reason every time I would pull my dish out of the freezer I would see many crystals but by the time (60 to 80 seconds) I would get the naptha sucked out all that would be left is 2 to 5 small crystals and a lot of tan brown goo which would cuase me much frustration. So I chose to wait a couple hours to shrug off the negativity that was created, which led me to the almost perfect and peaceful moment. I lit the bowl, dragging as slowly as I could. Then I cleared the chamber and held it in. About 30 seconds or so later it was like 30 or 40 of those trippy geometric posters you get at a novelty shop all smacked my brain at once. It was quite amazing. The surreal colors, almost overwhelming, sucked me into what felt like a rollercoaster ride into the sky. As I came down I had this lingering feeling that something had whispered some life guiding insights into my ear, but as the last of the effect faded away I just remember trying to remember what I told myself I cant forget.