Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first Saliva grow

Witness

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2007
Hi there folks

This is to be my very first post on this forum. Reading up on salvia divinorum I stumbled across Psychonaut and decided to make an account. You seem like a good croud and, if I may, I'll try to contribute
in order to make the forum even better. Well, with no further adue...

Salvia Divinorum

Yesterday evening I ordered a clone of Salvia. I finally decided to get my own plant after several months of reading up on it. My prior experience with growing my own highs has been with pot ie. cannabis.
Though it was very enjoyable, and highly educational, I had to stop.
I am currently living at my friends house, and as he isn't really into
drugs of any kind(especially the kinds that will get you in trouble with the norwegian judiciary system) he told me not to start another crop
after the current one.

This is where the salvia comes into the picture. Because it's not illegal
he didn't really care. So here it goes, my own salvia grow journal along with my troubles and experiences growing 'the holy mint'.

jNcF1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2007
i've never tryed Salvia. is it dangerous to smoke? i'm only asking this because in ******* description it says to do not use it when we are alone. i keep questioning why. can someone explain it to me?

hug.

Witness

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2007
Well, as there little scientific information available about the dangers of using salvia divinorum it's hard to say for sure. Personally I haven't tried it yet but probably will. I intend to chew the plants I grow, I've heard this is supposed to be 'better' or at least different in a positive
way.

As far as smoking goes it seems like the danger lies in the fact that the hallucinations, along with an impaired sense of balance and lack of motor skills, could present some problems if the user tries to move arround. This is why it is recommended that a 'sitter' is present.
If thing go out of hand the sitter is available to sort thing out.

As with any hallucinogen I would recommend that you wait to take it untill you're perfectly shure you want to. Also make sure you take it under circumstances in which you feel comfertable with set and setting.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Hi.

In my opinion sitter is not necessary. At least not if you have any experience with hallucinogens. Or high doses of mj like bang or cookies.

The salvia trip can be a bit hard to control. I never had any problems with it. But i know somebody who found it (the trip) very unpleasant. Yes, he was freaking out a bit. I guess it depends on what type of person are you. The mentioned friend never liked extreme states of mind. For example he never smoked more than one joint a night. Strange people one meets...

As Witness mentioned you have to be shure you want to try it. Be in a comfortable enviroment. Put on some nice music. Enjoy.

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
sopor a dit:
Hi.

In my opinion sitter is not necessary. At least not if you have any experience with hallucinogens. Or high doses of mj like bang or cookies.

If your opinion is so opposed to the general opinion, you should maybe keep it to yourself. Don't get me wrong, but you are potentially threatening this persons life.

I am a very experienced psychonaut, have experiences with big doses of halluginogens. All by myself. I too made the mistake of thinking to smoke Salvia all alone. The thing is, when you really breakthrough, chances are you will start to walk around the house without being aware of it.

Read that again please:

On Salvia breakthrough doses, many people report starting to nagivate consensus reality without being aware of it and without knowing what they are doing.

So you should not really have given the advice you just gave and this is not my personal opinion, this is general knowledge related to Salvia ;)

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
:oops: /me sorry

My opinion is based on my xp with salvia. And I never experienced uncontroled movement or similar myself, neither heard of it from first hand...
I mostly take salvia alone. In a private enviroment. And nothing bad happened to me. But I guess it could.

The last thing I want is to be responsible for somebody's death. So ignore my previous advice.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
sopor a dit:
:oops: /me sorry

My opinion is based on my xp with salvia. And I never experienced uncontroled movement or similar myself, neither heard of it from first hand...
I mostly take salvia alone. In a private enviroment. And nothing bad happened to me. But I guess it could.

The last thing I want is to be responsible for somebody's death. So ignore my previous advice.

Dont make a big thing out of it please :D

And for what its worth, I was convinced, as you are, that a sitter is not needed. I proved to me, that smoking Salvia by myself, was the wrong decision :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I've grown saliva since I was born actually.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Ha nice one.

I could not find the first mentioning of saliva until I used the search funtion in IE.

But I really think that growing a salvia plant is a different topic than smoking salvia leaves. Growing any psychoactive plant can be a rewarding and educational experience. For example; I do not smoke tobacco, but the tobacco plant itself is a funny little plant with weird dumbbell flowers. I never knew that.

As for the salvia experience itself: weird, archaic, not-logical, totally different from other psycoactives. When I tried it alone, I locked myself in and put a big note onto the door with hige letters: "You are tripping on salvia ! all'll be OK in a minute "

But do not expect that you are able to read, if you never had any eyeballs.

So yeah, a sitter is best. that person can also be in another room if that feels more comfortable, he/she is just making sure you're not doing something stupid. [/quote]