Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first LSD journey

Rcomplex

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2012
Body weight -63kg
Age -16

One of the first things I understood upon taking acid for the first time is the specific reason its referred to as a trip/journey/experience. It became apparent i was along for a ride with no stops. A friend of mine was having a party in a field, quite small scale with people who I knew and really good friends of mine present. the LSD was liquid form at roughly 40ug a drop, I was only meant to have 3 drops (being my first time) but i couldn't complain about the extra one so my total dose at around 6:20PM (i guess) was round about 160/70ug. afterwards i relaxed, there was a cow trailer right in the middle of the field in which we'd set up the sound system, chairs, strobe etc.
The first thing i noticed was the lovely come-up, very easy going and happy. a few friends of mine who weren't tripping invited me into a tent for a joint, i remember finding it funny that my mate next to me was getting a little freaked out sitting so close to someone on acid, anyway if its worth mentioning i had a negligible amount of cannabis while coming up. the tent had been put up badly and was flapping against my back a bit, i kept telling the non existent person outside to stop touching my back and the guys in the tent with me thought i was 'freaking out'. upon leaving the tent the sun was bright and the grass was green and for the first time i was getting vivid tracers and falling into the cliché of waving my hand around in front of my face.
my trip got interesting as the night wore on and the moon was shining across the fields i could see for miles and the tall hills in the distance. There was decent music on all night and they had started a campfire, The fractal clouds in the sky meant something to me, this was a pattern held in place by life energy. all night i was seeing where the energy bunched at their strongest points, the rocks had veins, the trees had special nodes for this energy, it was almost as if i could see the effect this energy had on the world that you cant see normally. the campfire actually took on a lotus flower shape that everyone else noticed. after this experience i am a strong believer in life energies and a living, breathing earth consciousness
I felt myself peaking so i decided to be safe and hang out at the campfire, this was around 1/2AM. the shadows were falling on peoples faces from the fire making their facial image seem shredded up, the tents got wet from a light rain and the moon refelcted off of them, to me they looked alive, the wet canvas hugged the frame tightly giving the impression of a breathing skeleton. people were saying things that had only been in my head until then, i doubted the reality of everything was going on at this point but enjoyed it all the same.
afterwards, the leftover liquid lsd in my eye fluid gave me rainbow refraction of the light (i assume it happens to everyone) but after my trip we settled down in the trailer (those of us still awake) and i noticed a faint trace of a green grid all up my arm, i don't actually remember where i heard about this (i think it was online somewhere) but i attempted some hand positions in the strobe light. Now I discovered this by myself with only a hint that this was a real thing which is how it came to mind to try hand positions. If this is something common or has been discussed before i'd like feedback. I achieved a hand position that made my hand look *very* alien and beneath it formed a perfect torus traced out by this green grid.

Sorry for the long winded report, those who read it all, i hope i didn't make it boring. It was such an experience for me that i didn't want to understate it and leave parts out. but all feedback is welcome and i look forward

oko

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
It became apparent i was along for a ride with no stops.

Yeap, nice way to put it. It's completely true.

The fractal clouds in the sky meant something to me, this was a pattern held in place by life energy.

Clouds on LSD...it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I remember spending at least half of my trip looking above. They were assembling in all kinds of shapes: wild horses, weird carnaval parades,etc...I sometimes think that, if I were born in the beginning of times, I would have started a religion based on clouds.

all night i was seeing where the energy bunched at their strongest points, the rocks had veins, the trees had special nodes for this energy, it was almost as if i could see the effect this energy had on the world that you cant see normally. the campfire actually took on a lotus flower shape that everyone else noticed. after this experience i am a strong believer in life energies and a living, breathing earth consciousness

It is also after my LSD trip that I started to believe that everything, in the whole universe, was just a matter of shared energy. I'm glad to see that someone else feels the same.

It was such an experience for me that i didn't want to understate it

It changed my life too.

Anyway, I really find a lot of what I went through during my first trip in your Trip Report. I was fearly young too, but not as young as you.

Some pieces of advice I can give you:
-Think about your experience a lot, and accept the fact that it has changed you. However, beware. The drugs are a way to explore your mind, but not to escape it. It gets out of control very quickly. It's probably not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Drugs are a serious matter.
-LSD shows you some doors, but it is not a answer. Don't take everything it has shown you for real. (And I'm not talking about the hallucinations, but about the new patterns of thoughts it revealed to you)

I wish you good luck for your psychonautism :)

By the way, you have to go present yourself...it's courtesy ;)

Rcomplex

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2012
Thanks for the positive feedback there! many forums wouldn't be so kind to a first time poster.
i'd like it to be known that i actually had this trip some months back but since the experience i have reflected on what i've seen and learned, I didn't post this having just tripped for the first time and all giddy from the experience.
Regarding the hand positions, green grid and toroidal manipulation. I was thinking of making a thread about it sometime in the future because even though i've experimented with and trained the skill for a while, it still remains a rather large mystery to me and input is very welcome

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Enjoyed reading your trip report, thanks for sharing with us :)