Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first Acid Trip

TH3xMUT4NT

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2013
I was 16 years old. Supplied by my dad, and a good time, also some alcohol, and some hash. we went to a shadow cast of the rocky horror picture show downtown. In full costume, my dad being frank, me being rocky, and his wife being magenta. it being my first time seeing the play live I was considered a "virgin" and you know how they treat virgins there. My dad had the idea to put me up on stage infront of the audience with the rest of the virgins (because they host the contests between the virgins.) Well needless to say I won, even though I'm a completely shy introvert. There's a video too. I Won Best Virgin Though Didn't I? - YouTube

CeceliaMclemore

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Nov 2013
i will too catch up with the video link posted and appreciate your efforts being confident enough facing the crowd and entertaining them in the best way

kiffda

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2014
my first trip was on 4 tabs in amsterdam which i found very much like ecstacy till i peaked then the red light district took a new shape it was awesome