Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My cousin wants to try salvia, but...

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
he suffers from a cerebral tumour and he is concerned of physical dangers when smoking salvia. I wanted to ask if this really could be.
For my part, I don't think that it could harmn his body/brain, but I am concerned of the psychological effects.
What do you think?

p.s.: he didn't try any halluzinogens before. He just smokes weed

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Well I wouldnt want to comment on this saying go ahead. In your case, I would search the web like there's no tomorrow to find ANY information I could find. I dont know of any negative physical effects from this compound but then again, how many longterm studies are there anyway related to Salvia?

I would be very carefull..

G

Invité
I'd try a substance with less (read: no) cancerogenic substances...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I'd try a substance with less (read: no) cancerogenic substances...
what does cancerogenic mean?

he wanted to try it because he watched us doing it (I'm suffering from a tumour too, unfortunatly; but mine is in the neck)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
So you want to say that he shouldn't smoke? Well, he will continue smoking weed anyway.. Or do you think that shrooms would be better for him? He said is more interessted in salvia, because of the short duration.

And what about the psychological effects? (It's not that he is haggard, but such a tumour has its psychological effects, especially when the doctors say that they don't know who long he will live, could be 2 years or he will life as long as anybody else)