Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My best visuals: Explained.

TheWoodlander

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Avr 2013
Every time that I have done acid, it is a mind blowing experience that leave me with no regrets and leaves me in a state of total bliss. Sometimes I can feel a bad trip sneaking up on me, but I can always pull through as happy as ever! Here's my best experience I have ever had:

It was a beautiful summer day and I was wearing my Doors tank top the glows ever so lovely under a black light. I was at my best friend’s house who I consider my brother and he has an amazing back yard with a very woodsy area in which we had made a series of small huts out of fallen branches each equipped with its own fire pit.

As we were wandering the woods, we came across a beat down car that had been left to rust. (This was actually there, not just a hallucination.) We have no idea how it got there or how long it had been there, but it was very curious that it was surrounded by trees with no way to really get there. Once the trip really started to kick in, we climbed through the windows of the rusted doors and sat in the car. It had nothing in it except the remnants of the steering wheel. The kaleidoscopic effect the acid was having on me made it seem as though the trees were parting so I could drive it out of there. So we started 'driving' the car and as we emerged from the woods, native Indians watched us. The children were waving and dancing.

After we snapped out of that minor trip, we left the vehicle and returned to our empty village of small huts. We went inside for a bit and the walls consistently changed colors. We put on a Cloud Nothings record and simply sat and looked around the room at the posters he had. At one point, I was talking to the plastic head of Uncle Fester on the wall as though I was holding a logical conversation with it. Among finishing one side of the record, we went out to the computer to watch the music video Post Acid by Wavves. Me being familiar with nearly every song by them, something triggered in my head causing more of their songs to play in my mind even after we went back outside. Sat on the porch and had a cigarette and looked up at the sky. I saw what looked like a storm of Mickey Mouse's, Mickey Mice if that makes more sense… Emitting from the distance (still in the sky) I saw a ship sailing through the clouds. I sat in awe and pointed at it asking if he saw it and he said he did.

Among finishing watching the ship sail away into the clouds, I headed back to the backyard to see a sunflower with an eye in the center resting on the hammock. The closer I got, the more it faded away. I took its place in the hammock and peered up into the trees. The branches were making nearly perfect triangles. I was viewing the world as though it was a beautiful masterpiece.

I don’t recall much after that, other than another one of our friends coming over with Jeremiah Weed lemonade and a case of Pabst. With all the intense visuals and the feeling of strong connection between my friends and me, I consider it the best trip I ever had. Might even go as far to say it was the best day of my life. I hope you enjoyed reading about my experience and since you read all the way to the bottom of my post.

Farewell! :pidu: