Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My Salvia near "death" experience

clockwork

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2006
A while ago a friend of mine found out about Salvia, when he told me about it he asked if I wanted to try it. I was quite interested so we read about the dangers, and the effects before we tried anything.

After about 2 weeks we bought some 5x extract and we went over my place to test it. I was gonna try it first and to do that we went to my bathroom, turned the shower on a bit (I find this very relaxing) and placed some pillows on the floor. We filled my pipe with a bit more than 0.2 gram of the 5x extract and I sat down to light it. I lit my pipe, inhaled the smoke and before I knew it I felt as if I couldnt breathe anymore. I fell down on the ground and the only thing I could feel were some waterdrops that fell down on my face. My friend asked me if I was ok but I could barely hear him. While lying there I couldnt move my body at all, all I did was think I was going to die and think about my family. But suddenly the feeling was and I felt great and I just started smiling (although I still couldnt move my body). After lying on the floor like that I "woke up" and felt completely normal again.

After discussing what happened to me with my friend he told me I was lying there for not more than 15 minutes (although when I thought I was dying it felt like I was lying there for much longer). He said he wasnt really anxious to try out salvia after what I told him so we decided to stay away from it until one of us gets interested again.

Its kinda funny, as while I felt horrible lying there (most of the time at least) I am interested in another trip, but Im too scared to use it as I dont wanna feel like Im dying again.

Crucial

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2006
feel like dying...

"I did was think I was going to die and think about my family."

ya i know what you mean i think. However it would seem you and i havent died yet.

I have reflected and I believe my fealing was fear mixed with the sensation i was no longer in my body. I felt like had entered another realm (no viuals but an concious shift a different perspective of my self that is not what i percieve as myself)

The sensation of no longer being in my body and being fearful, my reptillian brain would say i was dead/dying. THe scary part is not being able to check yourself. ;)

However i did not die did I. so it must be a false interpretation of my feeling.

My thought is that you and I felt what i would guess many would feel when trying this experience and being un familiar with it.

Perhaps others here will share.