Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushrooms in Australia

• Auteur de la discussion Repression-Coffee
  • Date de début
R

Repression-Coffee

Invité
First of all Hi everyone.
I`ve been a reader of psychonaut.com for some time and finally decided to create a user :)

Now my question retains to mushrooms in Australia specifically their legal status and availability. I know that Oz has a very nice variety of psychedelic shrooms growing naturally, but I am no expert in identifying the right fungi instead of a ticket to the emergency room. I`ve searched around the web but all i could find was dedicated cannabis sites and nothing about mushrooms. I am leaving for Australia in a months or so and sincerely would like to try all Australia has to offer ;) So please are there any Australians or people who have lived there who can say what exactly the situation is down below.

Cheers

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
******* ships spores to Austrlia (prints only though) so its possible to get them and its very unlikely that they are stopped by customs. You could grow yourself using PF Tek.

R

Repression-Coffee

Invité
Thanks :D , but I was thinking more in the lines of smart shops or the overall attidute towards shrooms and their part in the local street-culture. Anyone?