Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushrooms and Banisteriopsis Caapi

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hi,
I was wondering how much Banisteriopsis Caapi would be needed for an intense trip on Panaeolus Cyanescens, I would only be taking around 1 gram or half a gram of Panaeolus Cyanescens because of there exteme potentency. Also im not sure if they color of Caapi but it would be red... could someone tell me how much to take, also how to prepare it, would i just boil it in water, and when does the active chemical break down casue i dont wanna boil and kill everything.
Thanks

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
user_1919 a dit:
Hi,
I was wondering how much Banisteriopsis Caapi would be needed for an intense trip on Panaeolus Cyanescens, I would only be taking around 1 gram or half a gram of Panaeolus Cyanescens because of there exteme potentency. Also im not sure if they color of Caapi but it would be red... could someone tell me how much to take, also how to prepare it, would i just boil it in water, and when does the active chemical break down casue i dont wanna boil and kill everything.
Thanks
Hi,
why don't you just take more mushrooms :p seems less work. Or do you want to know the effects of this combination?

I'm sure erowid will awnser a couple of your questions but your might have to do a little math :lol: check for caapi and guess(or ask) how potent your batch is.

Have a nice trip.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
im not sure if you know but Panaeolus is an incredible potent mushroom...and 1 gram is a high dose.. and yes i also want the effect of the combination.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
user_1919 a dit:
im not sure if you know but Panaeolus is an incredible potent mushroom...and 1 gram is a high dose.. and yes i also want the effect of the combination.
I never had this kind before so no I didnt knew :D

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
for a good mao inhibition you should brew min 30g of caapi, but 50-75g is more like it....check the ayahuasca section for preparations.
easy steps :
1.soak your dried vine for at least one day in water (acidified or not) to revitalise the plant matter
2.now it is easier to pound it in some clothe with a hammer
3. boil it for 2 times 2 hours, first time using the same water as for revitalisation and the second time with fresh water
4.reduce both concotion to 50-100ml

be aware that mao inhibition potentialises the mushrooms at least 2-3 times

let us know how this turns out, there has been a few reports with rue, but I've never seen one with caapi