Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushrooms+Salvia 10X ever tried?!!

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
hey,

I saw this about mushroom vs. salvia and i think i have a way out of this, so i want to tell a little story about my first time salvia on a bad shroom trip...

It happend about 2 years ago i was on a street trip in Maastricht (NL) without anything..ok got some shrooms and couple of other drugs and my mind...

So it was about 8 when we took some fuck'd up mushrooms ( they where how to call....wasted, to old u know?) and we didn't know that at this time so we ate about 2,6-3 grams, too much but we wanted it intense, so the fakt wan't that it was to much we had handled it but it was impossible with this shrooms from hell 'y know, i meen after an houre or something i slowly checkt out that these Bodyparts,bloodlakes and giant psyco-clowns may not be at the right place-my trip! OK good after 3 hours without talking a word ( because the shroom dosen't let me ) me and my buddy told each other that we have an little clue: the shrooms are pretty bad ( they fuck'd him0 too, but i didn't knew the hole time, yes without talking communication is hard....) ok we came to a point where we got our minds back for a second and used this small point of clear thinking that we need some salvia10X, ok we didn't know how it fuck'S, we didn't know how strong and the main fact we where sitting in the darkest corner ( and it was dirty) of the city spaced out on some psycedelic horror show...so lets hit the sage man...

This is the main part i wanna tell, We had an bad shroom trip and couldn't move,talk and think so whats gonna happen after this 50€/g sage extract? lets try and find out so i smoked the first head in a bong, the dosage saiz 0,1 g, i think i smoked first about 0,25g so i breath'd the smoke out and booOOOm....i was out of my body so i could see the top of my head and i had to laugh, pretty badly never laught like this,my buddy smoked to and had the same effects...so when we got enough breath we smoked the next..and baaam...next one 2 levels higher, i felt like a Predator or some other alien-species, man hard to describe...so but my point is that before i smoked my brain was like a fluit mass that was ready to leav my head through my ears but now after this small head(s) i was the clearnes in person, i swear i never could think this fast,i never had so many informations in my head the same time...then i felt like a flying -whatever you wanna call, i call it aliensyndrom - alien...so we where jumping around pretty fast because we could fly... :grin:

So after the next head of 10X i realased the fact that everywhere i looked i saw little really spaced out animals like giant monster-dino-dogfishes and stuff like that ...that was so funny, the best ever...than i lokked at the street and all the buildings where moving like on good lsd, the cars transformed every 2 seconds like on an mercedes wasn't only one star, they where overall on the car..can imagin? i looked on and i saw a whore with a red bagpac so i got nearer and saw my whore...a lamp, a fucking normal lamp on the street....spider-waves...street waves....
on the streets the people all looked like One arm-Zombie-Monkeys, dogs on bikes and these ausralian jumping things....
The next head was before we started walking...damn man i felt like on 3 grams of coka+shrooms, we walked along the empty streets of maastricht, i had a pretty big knife in my pocket and this damn knife has given me the greatest feeling of all time, a little to good because everytime i saw something like an Ec-cash-system a thought with my 'alien brain' that i was that much higher in my mind and stuff that i had a 360 hallucination scene how i beat the shit out of that maschine, i really saw the glas flying and i had to controll myself...

the other part of this story is history, but i hope you understand what the hell comes up if you smoke sage on shrooms...and the fact that this was the only thing what ever bust away an bad trip ...

so..yes i tried to smoke sage on shrooms again but had never had this effect,never... :thud:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
on the streets the people all looked like One arm-Zombie-Monkeys, dogs on bikes and these ausralian jumping things....

hahahaha you mean kangaroos dontcha? :lolwsign:

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yes man-i wasn't serious if it is a real animal...
-joking_ :think:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
we took some fuck'd up mushrooms ( they where how to call....wasted, to old u know?)
I've come to see that it's never the fault of the mushrooms (they're not too old, too dirty, too whatever...) it's always the state of your mind when you take them. The trip sometimes tries to tell you something different (when you are tired and sleepy it seems like the shrooms are dirty bastards from hell trying to fuck you) but it's always your own fault.

Only take shrooms when you are awake and in a positive state of mind, ready to get it on for the next few hours!!!

P.S.: Are you serious you haven't smoked some coke with that salvia? Sounds like it for sure, LOL (the knife and feeling so good about it...)

RoyalBlood

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Hmmm....I don't think so
I know that if your tired/stress'd etc. you shouldn't take them and also that if a shroom is about 2-3 days old,black and ugly you'll get a trip for shure but it's directly to hell. You know I'm a person which dosen't belive in Badtrips etc. You have to take a drug like it comes to you..but I/we had the perfect mute for this kind of action and after some time I saw the "friedly mushroom"...no matter..I Know what your telling and i think so too.

Yeah this salvia was strangly different but better than ever! It was salvia...the taste etc. but something was different and i know taht there's a big difference between Salvia Xtract from germany etc. or some good Headshop Sage from NL
one thing is the swet, i only get this from german sage
the other thing with the coke...It wasn't right the Coca god feeling it was more like the euphoric LSd-I-know-everthing-and everybody-else-is-stupid feeling..you know?

Was a strange night but best trip ever

bye the way i have been to Maastricht couple of weeks ago and bought some of the salvia extract and realised that that wasn't the same stuff..i smoked it anyway and it was 80X times better than german stuff but wasted money....

DiViNe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
A fried of mine tried mushrooms and salvia at the same time. He said, it was a very wired flash.....

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
smoking salvia would be very nice when youre comming down from a shroom trip. unfortunatly, i never had shrooms and salvia in my posession at the same time