Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Money

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Hiya people,

so i've been thinking a friggin' lott about this lately.

"MONEY"

Do we need it?
Can we let it happen the rich get richer and the poor get more poor?

I'm quite fed up with it.
Up to a couple of days ago i've been a bum that always had a roof above his head, had the food he wanted, plus had money(which i got from work/the state).
Now i'm broke. I can't even support my cannabis-addiction. I still get the food i want and i still have a roof above my head.. but i don't want that anymore. I want out, i want to explore the whole wide world. Since i'm a human being and the world's my playground, Right?

My motto's always been: work to live, not live to work. It creeps me many of my friends think otherwise.
We're all slaves of fucking money. We go to work, we buy a cellphone, we need credit, so we need to keep on working. Or we buy a car, we need gasoline, so we need to keep on working.. Nice going!

I'm not smart, and i don't really have a decent profession i studied for.. so in basic words i'm nothing to contribute in this world. But since i'm alive i might as well fucking use this planet to my needs, right? Then why can't I? EVery damn fucking thing costs money.
And i can't even find a decent job..
Do i have to become a thief once again?

What the damn bleep do i have to friggin' do??????

Peace

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Think of people living next to each other, each his own farm, takes care of his own food,... In time a (maybe stronger) farmer will say to his neighbour "hey you know what? I'll do some of your work for some of those nice carrots of yours"... The trade is inevitable and problems arise such as "how many kilo's of grain is a horse?" and you'll have money...

The point I'm trying to make is that money is inevitable and that the best thing to do as a person is to hadle money with a certain awarenes. People whould calculate how much one life costs plus some margin and give anything they earn more away to persons or things they think deserve more money than they earn.

Utopic? The idea per se not so imo... But the global change of awarenes needed is...

:smoke:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
humans are animals..
i've never seen one animal with a purse.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Animals were created by God so we could make purses for the ipods he gave moses

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We need money as an exchange medium . We just need that it flows freely , that we arent taxedinto poverty and that the percentages of profit on a transaction is limited . We also have a problem with people not working and not producing anything and just lending money for percentages and that just goes on top of the prices we pay . A cow costs a cow and just because someone causes a shortage the price shouldnt go up . Supply and demand is to easy to manipulate , shortages are to easy to provoke . War being the ultimate controler of suply and demand , thats why satan bush causes so many . What ever happens he and his mafia backers make loads of money .

Its time to change the system so its more honest and open to every one . Being poor by law is shit .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
the thing is people think in terms of money for raw acquisitive power instead of thinking about concrete goals they want and seeing money as just the medium to get there. When I lost my wallet recently I was thinking if I should be upset about the money and I asked myself what did it hurt me, where do the missing bills ache? the answer is nowhere so I forgot about it. When I muse about a future house of mine I picture it as very furniture-less. I would only have the basic stuff and buy in a need-to-have basis.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Meduzz a dit:
Animals were created by God so we could make purses for the ipods he gave moses

animals were created by nature.
God does not excist.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
???????? a dit:
the thing is people think in terms of money for raw acquisitive power instead of thinking about concrete goals they want and seeing money as just the medium to get there. When I lost my wallet recently I was thinking if I should be upset about the money and I asked myself what did it hurt me, where do the missing bills ache? the answer is nowhere so I forgot about it. When I muse about a future house of mine I picture it as very furniture-less. I would only have the basic stuff and buy in a need-to-have basis.

i would do the same thing.
But if it keeps on going like this I will never have a house of my own.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"God does not excist."

Maybe its a case of definition . Maybe what you define as god doesnt exist .

grassisgreener

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
We need money as an exchange medium . We just need that it flows freely , that we arent taxedinto poverty and that the percentages of profit on a transaction is limited . We also have a problem with people not working and not producing anything and just lending money for percentages and that just goes on top of the prices we pay . A cow costs a cow and just because someone causes a shortage the price shouldnt go up .

exactly, money as we know it isn't necessary, but some sort or transaction medium is needed, weather its the barter system, IOU, or our current flawed system

it's the same with government, people who support anarchism are ignorant. if governments didn't need to exist, they wouldn't; but the truth is that if we eliminated them, it would start all over again in small scale, with say the most leader like person in your neighborhood, then your town, county, and so on

there have always been pack/tribe leaders - this is government

sorry for getting off topic

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Money is a face of a grey giant produced by the singularities of modernity and laters (The advent of the bourgeois, Industrial revolution, French revolution, else)

The body of this grey giant is the production systems, the relationships between these production systems, and, in turn, their relationships with power and state over its movement through space and time.

Money by itself is just "an exchange medium".
Money in the context of modernity and so called post-modernity is a weird long-legged thing, particularly charged.

Whether we need money or not I believe depends on the form of the cultural, and thus political and economical, system produced by the collective.

MMagma with butterfly wings

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I can only support what GOD said. It could work in communism it could work in a world where everyone is a farmer and has his crops but it doesn't work today. Also, in our system it is: money=power=power=good.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"people who support anarchism are ignorant"

What type of anarchism?, since there are like 40 types and its combinations.
From de-centralized cluster-like effective power to panarchy.

"if governments didn't need to exist, they wouldn't"

War exists, does it need to exist?
Utilitarian reasons for things to exist, as being prime cause for their existence in themselves, is a cultural phenomenon post-renaissance. Some people call it intrumentalism.
Efficiency is a mathematical scale that came with the advent of thermodynamics and hence, machines.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"since there are like 40 types and its combinations. "

Its still anarchism and its still just as dumb as all the other patent answers . The answer is an educated population making decissions for it self = real democracy . Not some egoistic greedy fuckers just deciding for themselves . Anarchists need to live with eachother wich means either the bigest eventualy take over and introduce totalitarianism / slavery / dictature , or they have to be autonamous democratic anarchists ? = free democrats .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"The answer is an educated population making decissions for it self = real democracy"

I second that, I am no anarchist. Tho I've learned a lot from anarchists' discourses and their sensibilities.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
So you all choose to be part of the system?
Supporting the rich getting richer and the poor more poor?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No . A real democracy . Thats not this system .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Semocracy is democracy with out the d with a s instead . Guess whats next to d on the keyboard . And look at my last post again .